Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Computers, Phones and Devices
Inspirational Youtubers

amother
OP

Post Thu, Feb 01 2024, 4:17 am
I'm in the process of blocking all of Youtube and only whitelisting selected Channels.

I have alot of Gamer-Channel open for teenage DS, but I thought it wouldn't harm to put in a few religious inspiring Channel.

Open to any recommendations...

amother
Begonia

Post Thu, Feb 01 2024, 7:48 am
I like the Lex Friedman podcast. He interviews all kinds of interesting people, he even has an interview with Bibi and one with Jared Kushner, but his guests are not only politicians, also psychologists, researchers, chess champions, a wide variety of interesting personalities.

"The diary of a CEO" is a similar podcast, but from UK. It's also interviews with interesting people, for example researchers, many in psychology, neurology, sociology or people explaining their journey (successfull people, people who had to overcome challenges).

Then there is the "meaningful people" podcast, same principle, interviews with interesting persons, not necessarily famous, but jewish orthodox.

there is also a similar podcast in yiddish, I have to check what it's called.

amother
Clover

Post Thu, Feb 01 2024, 8:03 am
House of Lev.
Super inspirational couple that recently became geirim after a long process and documents their journey.

amother
Apricot

Post Thu, Feb 01 2024, 8:31 am
I opened the thread to say house of Lev.

Living lchaim and kosher money are amazing podcasts.

Shloime Zioni does travel videos.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Feb 01 2024, 9:40 am
amother Begonia wrote:
I like the Lex Friedman podcast. He interviews all kinds of interesting people, he even has an interview with Bibi and one with Jared Kushner, but his guests are not only politicians, also psychologists, researchers, chess champions, a wide variety of interesting personalities.

"The diary of a CEO" is a similar podcast, but from UK. It's also interviews with interesting people, for example researchers, many in psychology, neurology, sociology or people explaining their journey (successfull people, people who had to overcome challenges).

Would you recommend them for 15 year old Teenager?

amother
OP

Post Thu, Feb 01 2024, 9:40 am
Wow, thank you so much for all your replies

They all sound amazing.

Keep the coming...

amother
OP

Post Thu, Feb 01 2024, 12:33 pm
Bump
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics