Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
Fat on side of waist

amother
OP

Post Tue, Feb 06 2024, 12:42 pm
Sorry for the tmi, recently I’m seeing some fat hanging from the sides of my waist, stomach. Would general weight loss help with this or I need to do specific exercises. I’m new to this and am struggling with what I can do to look normal in shirts this summer. Thanks in advance

HappyMamma

Post Tue, Feb 06 2024, 1:05 pm
Regular exercise should work, but if you have Internet you can look up specific exercises to get rid of a mushroom top (pretty sure thats what it's called) that may help better. Good luck!

amother
DarkOrange

Post Tue, Feb 06 2024, 1:12 pm
HappyMamma wrote:
Regular exercise should work, but if you have Internet you can look up specific exercises to get rid of a mushroom top (pretty sure thats what it's called) that may help better. Good luck!

It's called a muffin top.

amother
Tiffanyblue

Post Tue, Feb 06 2024, 1:42 pm
Focus your workout on you core and midsection. That will trim your stomach and lower back. I do full body crunches, 2 minute long planks and high leg kicks to target that area. There's ton of free workout videos for love handles. Good luck!

amother
OP

Post Tue, Feb 06 2024, 3:26 pm
Thanks for the responses. What’s a muffin top? Are you able to post links to videos of exercises? Thank you

amother
Poinsettia

Post Tue, Feb 06 2024, 3:56 pm
amother OP wrote:
Thanks for the responses. What’s a muffin top? Are you able to post links to videos of exercises? Thank you

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muffin_top

amother
OP

Post Tue, Feb 06 2024, 5:12 pm
Thank you. If you have advice on weight loss in general please share. Thx
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise