Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Purim
Do you like yellow laffy taffy?
1  2  Next

Do you like banana flavored/yellow Laffy taffy’s
Yes! 😋  
 55%  [ 164 ]
No 😟  
 37%  [ 110 ]
Only if I have nothing else to eat and stuck on an island  
 7%  [ 23 ]
Total Votes : 297

amother
OP

Post Sun, Mar 03 2024, 2:07 am
Or no to banana flavored taffy’s or banana flavored goodies ?

Eta: I added a poll. The last option- other- please explain was not added (I’m not sure what that could be, but y’know, imamother etiquette and it’s a must on each poll to have an “other” option 😉)

Boca00

Post Sun, Mar 03 2024, 2:10 am
I do! I was telling my kids we should do a mishloach manos of yellow laffy taffys, black licorice, black jelly beans... all the "officially yucky" candy.. but they were not impressed lol

amother
Azalea

Post Sun, Mar 03 2024, 2:10 am
No can’t stand banana flavored anything

agreer

Post Sun, Mar 03 2024, 2:11 am
Yes!!!

I only like banana laffy taffy... I hate actual bananas or banana-flavored things (except muffins or choco chip banana bread). Yellow laffy taffies are soooooo good!!!

amother
Mintgreen

Post Sun, Mar 03 2024, 2:12 am
No, but lemon flavor is great!!

Gt

Post Sun, Mar 03 2024, 2:13 am
Yum!!
Yellow laffy taffy is the best flavor by far ! And I don’t even lik real bananas .

amother
OP

Post Sun, Mar 03 2024, 2:13 am
agreer wrote:
Yes!!!

I only like banana laffy taffy... I hate actual bananas or banana-flavored things (except muffins or choco chip banana bread). Yellow laffy taffies are soooooo good!!!

Agree with you agreer!
And banana liquor is my fave!

But let’s see how many others agree with us!

amother
OP

Post Sun, Mar 03 2024, 2:14 am
Boca00 wrote:
I do! I was telling my kids we should do a mishloach manos of yellow laffy taffys, black licorice, black jelly beans... all the "officially yucky" candy.. but they were not impressed lol

Lol! Love the theme!
We only like the black licorice and jelly beans o definitely send one my way LOL

amother
Geranium

Post Sun, Mar 03 2024, 2:51 am
I only voted no because I don’t like any candy at all, but I do like banana flavored food, like banana bread or banana smoothies.

amother
Bergamot

Post Sun, Mar 03 2024, 2:53 am
Yesss best one Very Happy

amother
Springgreen

Post Sun, Mar 03 2024, 2:55 am
I'm your "other" Smile

They're okay. I'll eat them, I don't have to be desperate, but would pick a different color if there was a choice.

imthatawesome

Post Sun, Mar 03 2024, 3:00 am
Voted before I read the OP, my answer is actually no but I’m a sucker for the funny options when it comes to multiple choice.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Mar 03 2024, 4:10 am
imthatawesome wrote:
Voted before I read the OP, my answer is actually no but I’m a sucker for the funny options when it comes to multiple choice.

You’re more than that awesome!
Gotta add Very!! LOL LOL

amother
Cadetblue

Post Sun, Mar 03 2024, 4:11 am
I do, but considering the cost of dental care, it's irresponsible to give any kind of taffy, regardless of flavor or color, in MM if that's why you're asking.

amother
Springgreen

Post Sun, Mar 03 2024, 4:14 am
amother Cadetblue wrote:
I do, but considering the cost of dental care, it's irresponsible to give any kind of taffy, regardless of flavor or color, in MM if that's why you're asking.

If your teeth are properly brushed after eating taffy, it should not cause dental problems. If your teeth are not properly brushed, hamentashen are also problematic.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Mar 03 2024, 4:15 am
amother Cadetblue wrote:

Oh, no worries! only giving it to ppl with good insurance.
And to the dentist of course!

DrMom

Post Sun, Mar 03 2024, 6:38 am
I don't like any taffy.

watergirl

Post Sun, Mar 03 2024, 6:50 am
amother Cadetblue wrote:

If one’s teeth are so sensitive that a few laffy taffys will hurt their teeth, they should just give them away when they get them and not eat it. Problem solved.

OP, I don’t like banana laffy taffy but my kids do! I trade my banana and grape for their strawberry. Laffy taffy is one of the highlights of mm for me because Purim is one of the only times a year I allow myself to eat them, I never buy them. And there is nothing like a fresh strawberry laffy taffy!

amother
Cobalt

Post Sun, Mar 03 2024, 6:53 am
Lol, I don't like them myself, but the year my son dressed as a monkey, I gave out banana cakes and banana laffy taffies.

peace2

Post Sun, Mar 03 2024, 10:37 am
By far the best flavor but they taste nothing like banana (probably why I like them lol)
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics