Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Foot makeover

TSR

Post Tue, Aug 19 2008, 2:19 pm
My feet are such a sight for sore eyes. Does anyone have a good homemade footscrub they can share? Thanks!

amother

Post Tue, Aug 19 2008, 2:19 pm
mines too!! lol

newatit

Post Tue, Aug 19 2008, 9:01 pm
try looking online for exact measurements/ingredients. I remember seeing some with brown/reg. sugar, honey, and avacado. you could also try exfoliating with a pumice stone. or putting lotion/vaseline and sleeping in socks.

ShakleeMom

Post Tue, Aug 19 2008, 9:09 pm
soak with footherapy foot bath. yum.

Lady Godiva

Post Wed, Aug 20 2008, 10:57 pm
I think you need a pedicure...
If you want to do something yourself, get a pumice stone and in the shower after your feet are soft from the water scrub your soles with the stone until they look red and feel smooth. (Be careful not to slip. Wink ) Then moisturize your feet with a softening lotion and put socks on. Do this and your feet will be baby soft.

greenfire

Post Wed, Aug 20 2008, 11:30 pm
I would use a razor to scrape off any dead skin once in a while pumice feet a couple of times a week and then lotion it every night ...

if you're too squeamish my dd recently bought a "ped egg" which is made for this ... as are many other products you can find in the stores ...

Amital

Post Thu, Aug 21 2008, 3:16 am
Similar to the Ped egg Greenfire mentioned are these foot scrapers that look kind of like cheese graters. I was pretty grossed out by it at first, but I find it easier than a pumice stone to use, and it doesn't hurt like I feared! With a little of that on the rough spots, some polish in a nice color, and a good thick cream, your feet will be beautiful!

amother

Post Thu, Aug 21 2008, 4:05 am
TSR wrote:
My feet are such a sight for sore eyes. Does anyone have a good homemade footscrub they can share? Thanks!

A "sight for sore eyes" means that something looks good to you. Like if you see a good friend after a bad day... "Oy Chani, you're a sight for sore eyes!"

Amother because I don't want to seem like a nit-picker. Tongue Out
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics