Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
Ozempic question
Previous  1  2

miami85

Post Tue, Apr 16 2024, 8:48 am
So I did a diet where the basic premise is that you are supposed to figure out what your body is reacting to because the idea of "fat" and "water retention" is that your body is reacting to the food and that is causing the water retention.

The problem is between life--wanting to enjoy a variety of foods, finances (lots of the low carb options are more expensive) and just a matter of taste (I only tolerate the low-carb stuff for just so long), there may be something within carbohydrate foods that makes my body retain that water/fat. But I'm just not willing/able to sustain it forever.

I have lost lots of weight while restricting my carbohydrates, and then when I start eating "normally" again the weight comes back.

amother
Gold

Post Thu, Apr 18 2024, 10:13 am
This thread is extremely thought provoking!

I am feeling really down and stuck. I am taking birth control (well, two different ones to stop the bleeding/spotting) which is making me crave food like crazy! on top of that, I have PCOS and a major genetic predisposition to obesity, from both sides of my family.

It feels like I'm fighting an uphill battle constantly. I desperately need to lose 25 lbs ASAP, and I dont know how to do it. I crave junk, im moody from the BC, and I feel gross being so overweight. I'm in a real downhill spiral and it feels horrible.

I want to take Ozempic (or one of the others) and my Dr. agrees. She said to try wegovy and even sent in a prescription to my pharmacy for it.

I'm ready to start right after pesach (I actually want to start now! But I'm worried of the side effects before traveling)

amother
Moonstone

Post Thu, Apr 18 2024, 10:47 am
Your doctor gave ozempic for being 25 lbs overweight???

This is not normal sorry.

amother
Gold

Post Thu, Apr 18 2024, 10:49 am
amother Moonstone wrote:
Your doctor gave ozempic for being 25 lbs overweight???

This is not normal sorry.

Pesach prep getting you stressed? Just... Chill, my friend... Smile ❤️

No I need to lose 80 lbs but 25 imminently to feel like a normal person and for my knees to stop aching. I'm also pre-diabetic which will be better managed with weight loss
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise