Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Cakes, Cookies, and Muffins
My Sister In Law Makes me CRAZY--I need cake recipes PRONTO
Previous  1  2

ValleyMom

Post Wed, Nov 26 2008, 10:05 am
You read my mind. Last month I made an apple cake and lost 1/3 of the top. I was really sad but my good friends ate it anyway and only laughed for a few minutes!!

cookielady

Post Wed, Nov 26 2008, 12:16 pm
msym wrote:
just as a side note, when using a bundt pan I use a lot of pam with flour (special for baking) this helps the cake come out really nicely

the additional trick to bundt pan success, in addition to spraying with the pam with flour, you should lower the oven 25 degrees and increase baking time about 10-15 min. I find this works every time.

ganizzy

Post Wed, Nov 26 2008, 12:21 pm
make a duncan hines brownies and swirl in marshmellow fluff. easy but looks fancy

anonymom

Post Wed, Nov 26 2008, 7:52 pm
Chava wrote:
I can help you! I have lods of avatars! just tell me what you like...

Where do you get the things from? And howcome I never heard the word avatar until I was on this site?

ValleyMom

Post Wed, Nov 26 2008, 9:29 pm
Don't be embarrassed--I am a nerd too!
Apparently people, with no lives to live create virtual lives online in virtual worlds. This virtual life is apparently much more interesting and exciting than the dull lives they live. In this alternate universe they create cartoon-like characters of themsleves that are called avatars.
On this web site people use avatars to represent who they are.
I'm a happy go lucky optomist so I chose a freeby avatar of a laughing woman. If anyone can help me create a more interestign and unique avatar that would be super cool. Otherwise I will use the freeby...
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Cakes, Cookies, and Muffins