Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
Blood Type Diet

shabbatiscoming

Post Mon, May 11 2009, 2:26 am
has anyone tried this diet? and has it worked? I just found a book about this diet in our computer room and I started reading about it, but I am not sure that it would really work for me.

so I am wondering if it has had positive results for anyone else?

Newsie

Post Mon, May 11 2009, 5:22 am
I don't know anything about it, but I just googled it because I was interested by your post and it said that my blood type (B) should not be eating chicken. There is no way that's happening for me! (Instead I should be replacing it with mutton, venison and something else.....) If it works for you, great!

shabbatiscoming

Post Mon, May 11 2009, 6:06 am
Newsie wrote:
I don't know anything about it, but I just googled it because I was interested by your post and it said that my blood type (B) should not be eating chicken. There is no way that's happening for me! (Instead I should be replacing it with mutton, venison and something else.....) If it works for you, great!
Smile this was sort of the reason why I wanted to know if it worked for other people. I am type a blood and it said to eat totally vegetarian, but not just that, which is very doable, but to get rid of all grains and to substitute that with soy products. I learned many times that too much soy is no good either. thats why I dont think that I could ever do that diet, was just curious.

Besiyata Dishmaya

Post Mon, May 11 2009, 6:14 am
There was just a thread on this.
http://imamother.com/forum/vie.....58361

Newsie wrote:

Where did you find it?

shabbatiscoming

Post Mon, May 11 2009, 6:22 am
MeThinks wrote:
There was just a thread on this.
http://imamother.com/forum/vie.....58361

Newsie wrote:

Where did you find it?
I know, but there was not much on that thread.

I also googled it: http://www.dadamo.com/ but I just wanted to know if there were any ladies here who tried it.

grin

Post Mon, May 11 2009, 8:19 am
Newsie wrote:
I took their "don't's" as suggestions. I cut down on my wheat, but don't cut it out completely, since it's too complicated. I bought slept flour and mix it with WW for pancakes and such. I don't eat (or care for) much chicken - I prefer fish and eggs. Their food do's and don'ts matched up rather will with my likes and dislikes, which made sense. But I gave up trying to cut out tomatoes- too unrealistic and I didn't see the point.

Imaonwheels

Post Mon, May 11 2009, 1:32 pm
I am also type A. I tried the diet for 2 weeks and gained 6 kg, felt awful and thought of nothing but food all of the time. It was a definite failure.

I have gone back to my regular diet, feel much better, don't think about food unless I am eating but have not yet started losing. I did lose the new 6 kg gain right away when I stopped this diet.

Also, I went to a website pushing it and it is all built on evolution, that people devloped differently in those days millions of years ago when we were migrating and adapting.

blondie

Post Mon, May 11 2009, 1:50 pm
I am type O and have heard that it seems to work best for O.... I do like those foods and feel good when I follow the guidelines, but haven't really taken it up completely.

bebe3

Post Mon, May 11 2009, 2:45 pm
Certain foods have bothered my stomach and I was diagnosed with IBS. I am a type A and the blood type diet lists the specific foods that irritate me. So it would work for someone like me because regular food does bother me. I don't think its specifically for weight loss, more of a health type thing. But if food doesnt bother your stomach then it isn't worth it.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise