Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Allergies
This is why rules were NOT meant to be broken!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Previous  1  2  3

amother

Post Thu, Jun 04 2009, 11:56 am
Marion...
sorry it must be difficult esp having to deal with pp who could care less unless it was their child (its so selfish)
I work in a daycare and last year we had 1 kid highly allergic to corn syrup. It was the last days and all the teachers were there with very few kids. One teacher gave the kid who's allergic a candy, I told her he was allergic and she shouldn't (she knew it was allergic!) but gave it to him anyways because he was hysterical his father was picking up his sister and not him (she had dr apt)
she told the mom when she picked him up and the mom was furious- totally understandable !!! I was also so chocked she gave him the candy and tried to stop her but....
its very hard when pp dont care...I would complain very LOUD and make a scene then send a letter to every parents of the class explaining the situation and ow its not normal to do that.
G'Luck, I hope you DS feels better

Marion

Post Thu, Jun 04 2009, 12:29 pm
Yes, I'm sure it's a rule. It's been enforced sporadically this year, and was very well enforced last year.
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics