Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Child-related inquiries
Insect Repellent for Babies

bbmom

Post Sun, Jun 28 2009, 3:48 pm
Do any of you use it?

I'm going to be spending a lot of time outdoors on campgrounds and the like this summer and I'm wondering what I can do to protect my 4 month old from insect bites.

ShakleeMom

Post Sun, Jun 28 2009, 4:08 pm
for a 4 month old, use a net over the stroller (about $2 at the dollar store). they also sell infant-safe sprays at the pharmacy.

bbmom

Post Sun, Jun 28 2009, 4:53 pm
I have one and plan to use it but it will be impossible to keep her in the stroller the whole time. These are going to be camp trips and I'm going to be spending many hours outdoors.

Any other suggestions?

MiracleMama

Post Sun, Jun 28 2009, 5:02 pm
Skin so Soft by avon is great. I also heard to put dryer sheets in the kids' pockets but I haven't actually tried it yet.

Merrymom

Post Mon, Jun 29 2009, 7:02 pm
I use Burt's Bees insect repellant on all my children and myself. The mosquitoes come up close to you, take on sniff and off they go to find someone they like better! It smells horrible to them but delicious to me and it's completely natural, no chemicals or pesticides at all. I found mine at a health food store.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Child-related inquiries