Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed
Please daven for me.... another 4 weeks to go!
1  2  Next

miriamnechama

Post Thu, Aug 13 2009, 4:12 am
It's been 4 weeks now since I fractured my arm, for 4 weeks it was in a splint and ace.. don't ask why.

I was by the dr yesterday hoping that great, I'll have it off and be done with it... I was somehow managiong to do things though maybe too much.

well the dr decided to put a FULL cast on my lower arm for another 4 - 5 weeks!! it obviously wasn't healing. I'm going out of my mind, I'll probably be like this till rosh hashana...

I have so much to do, and now it's even harder for me to do things...

now I feel like a prisoner to this cast for the next 4 weeks... maybe the dr should have just had me handcuffed and jailed for 4 weeks!!

just venting, this is gonna be a tough 4 weeks!

Last edited by miriamnechama on Thu, Aug 13 2009, 9:26 am; edited 1 time in total

sped

Post Thu, Aug 13 2009, 5:31 am
That sounds really difficult, to say the least. Hashem should help you make thru the next four weeks too.

shalhevet

Post Thu, Aug 13 2009, 5:36 am
Oy, refua shleima mn. That's really difficult.

ChossidMom

Post Thu, Aug 13 2009, 5:44 am
You poor thing!
That must be incredibly difficult.
Refuah Shlema!!!!!
Why don't you post your whole name?

miriamnechama

Post Thu, Aug 13 2009, 6:41 am
miriam nechama bat chava

shosh

Post Thu, Aug 13 2009, 8:28 am
Refuah shleimah and good luck!

Tamiri

Post Thu, Aug 13 2009, 8:31 am
MN hopefully you will have a speedy recovery.

miriamnechama

Post Thu, Aug 13 2009, 8:34 am
thanks..

you know what was so crazy? the dr who happens to have worked at hadassa but is retired now, kept asking me if I was sure it was only a fall and that no one beat me up....

I was like yeah what do you think, if I was beaten up, the police would have been in the picture by now...

I think he got suspicious because of my previous elbow break.. I'm just glad he didn't call them down...

although at that time years ago, I was like interrogated for hours, because no one wanted to accept the " it happened by itself"

greenfire

Post Thu, Aug 13 2009, 9:11 am
davening for you ... Flower

but take advantage of the break - and take it easy ... or learn to be a one-handed bandit ...

miriamnechama

Post Thu, Aug 13 2009, 9:14 am
yes greenie.. there goes 10 classes of water excersize....I suppose hasehm wanted me to take this break.... but it's not stopping me from going to the shuk!!

Chocoholic

Post Thu, Aug 13 2009, 9:20 am
Refua Shlema!!!

ESB

Post Thu, Aug 13 2009, 2:40 pm
I hope you dont find it to hard to take this break but if you have to you have to. I once broke my leg and the dr said rest cuz it will heal faster maybe try it.

chocolate moose

Post Thu, Aug 13 2009, 2:52 pm
You poor thing . It must be really hard. Hang in there !!!

pacifier

Post Thu, Aug 13 2009, 9:30 pm
refua shelema.

mimivan

Post Thu, Aug 13 2009, 10:16 pm
refuah shleima!!

Skippy!!

Post Thu, Aug 13 2009, 10:19 pm
Refuah Shleima!

amother

Post Thu, Aug 13 2009, 11:34 pm
I broke my wrist in my 8th month of pregnancy with a 20 month old to handle, diaper, and feed. I'll never forget how hard it was. It was my left wrist, and realized how you need your left hand to hold in while you work with your right hand. The dr told me right away it will be at least 6 wks of cast. Refia shelima and remember even when they remove the cast your arm will be weak. chazak and feel better.

GAMZu

Post Fri, Aug 14 2009, 12:55 am
Oy! I hope it will be a speedy four weeks for you. It's so hard to be limited. Refua sheleima.

ShakleeMom

Post Fri, Aug 14 2009, 12:11 pm
Oy ow! I remember breaking my right thumb and for weeks I couldn't brush my hair, apply deodorant, and close my bra! Devastating when it's intimate stuff that you just DONT want to be helped with. Feel good, it's nearly over.

boruchhashem

Post Fri, Aug 14 2009, 4:31 pm
I can so relate. I am only 2 weeks after taking off my sling after wearing it for 7 weeks. One week since injury till surgery, then 6 weeks post surgery. I am still in pain, and still can't do too much, although, I am doing alot more than the doctor allows. But hang in there, it does end eventually. I remember going to my doctor a week after surgery, and testing the waters by asking, how long I have to wear the sling. 6 weeks sounded like forever. But he was very stern in the 6 weeks. Refuah Shleima. Gam ze yavor.
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed