Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
Opportunity to participate in research

amother

Post Wed, Apr 22 2009, 6:32 pm
Hi, my name is Debi Rosenberg and I am currently pursing my doctorate in Clinical Psychology at Ferkauf Graduate School of Psychology. For my predoctoral dissertation I will be conducting research that will look at food patterns within the Orthodox Jewish Community. My goal is to identify the range of differences between weekend and weekday eating patterns.

I'm currently looking for participants who are:

• Orthodox Jewish women
• Married or previously married
• normal weight or slightly overweight
• Between 20 and 60 years of age
• In the New York area
• Interested in participating in the second phase of the study

To participate, simply click on this link: www.tiny.cc/research22 ** and fill in the questionnaire. The survey will ask for your height and weight, so please be prepared with that information when you sign on. Participation is completely voluntary and you may quit at any time.

Your participation will be completely anonymous unless you choose to participate in the second part of the study, at which point you will have the option of providing information in order to be further contacted. If you indicate in the questionnaire that you choose to participate in the second part of the study, you may receive a follow-up email and then be contacted by phone to talk about everything you ate and drank during the previous 24 hours as well as have one in-person meeting where you will be weighed and your height will be measured. A gift will be provided to those who complete the second part of the study.

Thank you in advance for all of your help, and please feel free to send this to others whom you feel would be interested in participating. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please feel free to contact me.

Debi Rosenberg
Ph.D. Candidate -- Clinical Psychology with Health Emphasis
Ferkauf Graduate School of Psychology
Albert Einstein College of Medicine
Yeshiva University
dresearch2@gmail.com

**note: if the link does not work, it means there is a space separating "www.tiny.cc" from "/research22." You can copy the whole link and remove the space manually or manually type in the link www.tiny.cc/research22.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise