Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
KOELSTRA FLEXXO TWIN
Previous  1  2

Now that Koelstra is more affordable, which double stroller would you prefer?
Kolestra Flexxo Twin  
 50%  [ 1 ]
Mountan Buggy Urban  
 50%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 2

amother

Post Thu, Sep 17 2009, 1:32 am
above amother here
I'm only due pessach time.
also thinking of getting a bassinet coz my dd is gonna be just 19 months and I think the baby is gonna be on the safer side in a bassinet.
maidale, do you recommend koelstra or mountain buggy???

maidale

Post Thu, Sep 17 2009, 1:52 am
amother wrote:
above amother here
I'm only due pessach time.
also thinking of getting a bassinet coz my dd is gonna be just 19 months and I think the baby is gonna be on the safer side in a bassinet.
maidale, do you recommend koelstra or mountain buggy???

As for the bassinet, I guess it makes somewhat of a difference where you live, how the climate is, and how much walking you do, but if money is not an issue, and you really do a lot of walking, I think it's a worthwhile investment.
As for koelstra and MB, I really wouldn't be able to tell you as I'm not in your shoes... I'm equally interested in both and I'll end up getting whichever one I get a better deal on. I'm not getting it brand new as I don't wanna spend so much, but where I live there are some excellent second hand options on barely used ones that are still almost new. So like I said, whatever I get a better deal.....

pitnit

Post Sun, Sep 20 2009, 10:10 pm
Dear Maidele,

You mentioned before that pricewise the Mountan Buggy and the Flexxo Twin are same price?

The MB the bars are seperatly, no?

maidale

Post Mon, Sep 21 2009, 4:08 am
pitnit wrote:
Dear Maidele,

You mentioned before that pricewise the Mountan Buggy and the Flexxo Twin are same price?

The MB the bars are seperatly, no?

I said that they come out about the same price. Not exactly the same, and not being in the US, I don't know how much the total would be for you including all the accessories you want. But they're in the same (higher) price range.

And yes, by the MB the belly bar is sold as a separate accessory while the koelstra already comes with 2 separate ones, one for each seat (also a plus if you'll be using a carrycot as the MB belly bar won't fit over the carrycot).

pitnit

Post Tue, Sep 22 2009, 8:33 am
Thank you very much for your help. I appreciate.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics