Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Relationships -> Manners & Etiquette
Anyone ever heard of the Galit Italia Shaitel??

amother

Post Wed, Jan 13 2010, 3:15 pm
Has anyone heard of a new wig out of E"Y supposed to be like Shevy in quality called a Galit Italia?? I just bought one (I probably should have asked this BEFORE my purchase -duh-) and am looking for affirmation that I made a good purchase! I HATE BUYING SHAITLES!!! You never have any idea what you're really buying and paying over a thousand or so is a lot of money to put out for such a shot in the dark. I know that a good shaitle macher helps steer you in the right direction....still...G-d knows everybody makes mistakes and I've definitely been part of shaitel macher mistakes! So -who out there has a Galit Italia wig?? I'd love affirmation that I made a good buy -but I'll take the truth!

Ruchel

Post Wed, Jan 13 2010, 3:43 pm
I have a Belladonna (higher category of Galit Italia). It's a nice sheitel. Probably among the best for non customs.

bobeli

Post Wed, Jan 13 2010, 3:46 pm
yes, I have one.
is actually a hat fall but I wear it with thick headbands, I use it often.
Is funny that this came today because this morning I was thinking how good this wig was for a very low price.
I bought it in israel over 4 years ago and is in good condition (I don't wear it every day, it gets used more in the winter). it tends to get somehow knotty after a few weeks if not washed.
I don't know if is comparable to shevy or if they are making them different now.
With sheitels is a lot of mazel, each one is diferent.
Hatzlocha

TWINNY

Post Wed, Jan 13 2010, 3:48 pm
I have one for every day. I love it!

Ruchel

Post Wed, Jan 13 2010, 3:51 pm
Bobeli how much was yours? Mine was 1100, but she agreed to 1000 as she thought I would come back for another one and finally 900 because we paid cash. Under the shoulders length.

3Qts

Post Wed, Jan 13 2010, 3:58 pm
I had 2. Its nice but definatly does not last as long as the shevy.

bobeli

Post Wed, Jan 13 2010, 11:31 pm
for the hat fall (doesn't have a top or front), 4 years ago I paid 250. is just under the shoulders.

amother

Post Thu, Jan 14 2010, 12:16 am
You paid 900 cash?? Oh do I feel taken! I paid much more and even though that included the cut, I still think it was a lot. I also got the Belladonna. Thanks for your encouraging responses! Hope mine lasts and is worth the money!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Relationships -> Manners & Etiquette