Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Reading Room
My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult
Previous  1  2

mimsy7420

Post Tue, Jun 30 2009, 8:37 pm
No they aren't clean. The only one thats clean that I read is My Sister's Keeper. That one is clean and sad.

Mama Bear

Post Tue, Jun 30 2009, 9:21 pm
Plain Truth was a Lifetime movie. I took it out of netflix when I still had an account. The role of the lawyer is played by Mariska Hargitay of Law & Order SVU fame. I found the movie to be a little lacking but it was still cool to watch it.

AGINY

Post Tue, Jun 30 2009, 10:11 pm
Her latest book Handle With Care was just phenomenal. My friends and I had a few great discussions about some of the issues raised.

Tova

Post Tue, Jun 30 2009, 10:16 pm
AGINY wrote:
Her latest book Handle With Care was just phenomenal. My friends and I had a few great discussions about some of the issues raised.

YES - that's the name of the latest book. It totally slipped my mind and I called it something else a few posts back. I also really liked it although I had ZERO sympathy for Willow's mom and her lawsuit.

Marion

Post Wed, Jul 01 2009, 11:13 am
Most of her stuff is RELATIVELY clean. My Sister's Keeper is definitely OK, Plain Truth & The Pact less so (The Pact considerably less so, but I still wouldn't call it offensive). Harvesting the Heart, Mercy, Second Chances (I think that's what it's called)...all similar themes and cleanliness levels.

Nicole

Post Wed, Mar 24 2010, 10:55 pm
Wow this is way old, but I'm just happening to come across it. THought I'd just put it out there that I did finally read "My Sister's Keeper" and I did not find it clean at all. Good book, though.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Reading Room