Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
Travelling NY to Toronto

Kumphort

Post Mon, Oct 16 2006, 10:46 am
WE are looking to travel from New York to Toronto for a family simcha in a couple of months. I am looking for ideas, on the best way to go...airline suggestions, is it more convientant just to drive?

BTW, its 2 adults and 2 kids 2.5 and under

JMto2

Post Mon, Oct 16 2006, 10:56 am
I would tell you to fly just because traveling down there in the winter really is a risk depends on the weather. its not easy to just stop and stretch to cold to do that and also if it is snowy you can travel for hours and hours. Good Luck.

shopaholic

Post Mon, Oct 16 2006, 10:59 am
My friend lives in Toronto & it takes her 15 hours including stops to get to NY.

IBR

Post Thu, Oct 19 2006, 12:47 am
we are driving to ny tommorow I'h and it doesn't take 15 hours unless you stop at every mall on the way 10 hours from toronto to the syracus is about 5 hours and from syracus to new york city is about another 5 it also depends on how many bathroom stops you make and for how long. and when will you leave if driving. if you are thinking of comming in december I would strongly suggest to fly its a bit risky to drive and cold too.

amother

Post Thu, Oct 19 2006, 12:15 pm
momof3, what were they doing on that trip? It doesn't even take my senior citizen parents that long & they have to stop a lot for bathrooms & to walk around due to heart/blod clot issues.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics