Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene
Are you a Strong or Passive type? .

Tefila

Post Wed, Nov 15 2006, 8:10 pm
Easygoing, senstive, or assertive ,domineering? Don't be shy tell us Very Happy Me well u probably have guessed it by now Twisted Evil I think I am all of them a diff occasions, though on a reg basis I am assertive perhaps too much sometimes Confused

Purple Hug Bunny

Post Wed, Nov 15 2006, 8:30 pm
Im all of them.. I'm unpredictable.

Chani

Post Wed, Nov 15 2006, 11:05 pm
It depends on the situation. At work I'm assertive - I have to be - it's part of my job - but it was one of the hardest things to learn how to lead.

In personal/community life I'm very much a backbench player...Definitely not the type to stand out in a crowd. In fact, I keep meeting people who ask me if I just moved to Cleveland, and I've lived here 7 years!

Ruchel

Post Thu, Nov 16 2006, 5:25 am
I can be all, depending on mood, situations... but people say I have a very strong personality and it's difficult to influence me (I need to be really impressed, either by someone impressive with a much stronger will, or on the contrary by someone totally sweet).

shopaholic

Post Thu, Nov 16 2006, 6:09 am
I can be strong when it's my domain (the house & kids) but otherwize I'm the more passive type. Sometime I wish I was more assertive.

chocolate moose

Post Thu, Nov 16 2006, 7:02 am
depends.

sister

Post Thu, Nov 16 2006, 11:46 am
STRONG OUTGOING ASSERTIVE YET I AM STIIL AN INTROVERT!!!! WHAT DOES THAT MAKE YOU THINK?? LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Tefila

Post Fri, Dec 08 2006, 1:26 pm
SIster we must be truly related then 8) When I have to be strong I will but underneath it all I am 100% Not Confused

anon

Post Sat, Dec 09 2006, 3:47 pm
It depends who it's with. I'm very strong with some people, while passive with others.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics