Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Purim
Complete the football theme

amother

Post Tue, Jan 01 2013, 9:25 am
So I've been wanting to do the football theme for a while. My 3yr old ds would be the football player. Dh the referee & I would be the cheerleader. (This idea has started before last year purim but I couldn't find a costume for ds size then)
However , this year I have a 4month old dd. So I'm not sure what to do with her. I've seen a football bunting but does a 4month old still fit into those?
And maybe not girly enough? Not sure if I care too much about the girly part but I want her to be comfortable and cute.
Is there another idea I'm missing?
Thx for ur help!

checkbefore

Post Tue, Jan 01 2013, 9:36 am
I think she would still fit into the football bunting, my nephew did last year. (I think it is a really cute family idea!)

Kumphort

Post Tue, Jan 01 2013, 10:13 am
If the football theme doesnt work, they sell infant team clothes

http://www.footballfanatics.com/Cheer_Dress

I didnt buy from here, I found at target.com for $10

I bought GIANTS dresses for my girls, I think they are size 12 months, but my girls were younger. PM me if you are interested

amother

Post Tue, Jan 01 2013, 7:53 pm
Not sure what your budget is, but you can try this...

http://ultraquirkytot.com/item.....u.htm

chayasora

Post Tue, Jan 01 2013, 7:55 pm
amother wrote:
So I've been wanting to do the football theme for a while. My 3yr old ds would be the football player. Dh the referee & I would be the cheerleader. (This idea has started before last year purim but I couldn't find a costume for ds size then)
However , this year I have a 4month old dd. So I'm not sure what to do with her. I've seen a football bunting but does a 4month old still fit into those?
And maybe not girly enough? Not sure if I care too much about the girly part but I want her to be comfortable and cute.
Is there another idea I'm missing?
Thx for ur help!

Such a cute idea. What are you doing to make a cheerleader outfit that is tznius?

amother

Post Fri, Jan 18 2013, 9:35 am
So I've found all costumes for everyone but me. I was planning to be a cheerleader & just wear a tshirt & skirt under. But I'm having a hard time finding one in my size with that blue/white/red (giants) coloring. I found an adorable cheerleader outfit for dd so now I'm trying to figure out what I should dress up as. Any ideas?

EmesOrNT

Post Fri, Jan 18 2013, 10:50 am
Why don't you dress as the mascot?

My son was a year old when he wore a football bunting. It was a very cute costume.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics