Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions -> Inspirational
A message from Rav Hamekoubal Nissim Shalom
Previous  1  2

agreer

Post Thu, Jul 24 2014, 5:57 pm
the world's best mom wrote:
I got the text.

Where I come from, Rabanim might say that Moshiach is coming so everyone should daven or do Teshuva or do Mitzvos. They don't say Moshiach is coming so send text messages.

And since I do believe that Moshiach is about to come- Achakeh Lo B'Chol Yom SheYavo- but I don't believe that this text is legit, I guess I will be experiencing a great loss of money, which would equal around five dollars, cuz that's all I've got, pretty much. It won't matter one bit though, since Moshiach will be here and I won't need money anymore.

YES!!!!

mfb

Post Thu, Jul 24 2014, 8:11 pm
Got it about 2 months ago. Tried googleing the name and couldn't find anything on him

Mama Bear

Post Thu, Jul 24 2014, 8:45 pm
This has been circulating since 2011.

https://www.google.com/webhp?s.....halom

hotmom

Post Thu, Jul 24 2014, 11:34 pm
Look closely....it says ..... it's from Rav Yoel Benharoshe - Benharusha - Ben a roosha..... Rolling Laughter

Liebs

Post Thu, Jul 24 2014, 11:37 pm
and what about those w/ kosher phones!?!?

amother

Post Fri, Jul 25 2014, 12:42 am
http://www.mywesternwall.net/f.....0.jpg

amother

Post Fri, Jul 25 2014, 3:11 am
I pointed out to those who fwded the email to me yesterday (got it twice) that there are other rabanim who say if you have internet then mashiach can't come. So I kind of doubt that you'll suffer a major monetary loss if you don't have 12 friends with email addresses (like me Smile)

amother

Post Fri, Jul 25 2014, 8:59 am
Greenbelle wrote:
I got that exact text last nite at about midnite. It was almost word for word what you wrote. I never heard of that Rav but I am going to find out who he is.... its not like he asked for any money or anything, so whats the big deal to pass it on? We are supposed to believe that Mashiach is coming anyway, all the time.... still I feel funny passing it on to my contacts... I can't put my finger on the source of the discomfort. Is it that I am so Jaded, so American, ashamed to appear nerdy or gullible? maybe I'll figure it out.

dont waste your time figuring it out. its total nonsense.

causemommysaid

Post Fri, Jul 25 2014, 9:01 am
Maya wrote:
This has happened many times before, and people who take this even a little bit seriously are stupid fools.

This.

the message is a hoax.

even if he really did say it- so what? It makes him full of BS not those who dont pass it on.

Imhappy!

Post Fri, Jul 25 2014, 11:11 am
http://www.imamother.com/forum.....60834

note the date
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Interesting Discussions -> Inspirational