Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women
Teacher Presents

smileyface:)

Post Tue, Dec 01 2015, 9:32 pm
Attention teachers Nerd
What would you like as a chanuka gift?
Im a teacher and I recieved bangles- they are gorgeus and im so excited to wear them

justcallmeima

Post Tue, Dec 01 2015, 9:47 pm
I have been teaching for 20 plus years and the gifts I remember are the ones where the person who gave me the gift clearly spent some time thinking about me when they bought or made it. It didn't have to be something that they slaved hours and hours over, but when they saw it or designed it, they were thinking about me and about what I would like or need. Also, no gift at all can compare to a card written by a student (or their parent if they're too young) about what they appreciate about me as a teacher. Honestly, I became a teacher because I am passionate about teaching, so any demonstration of appreciation for what I do is the best gift of all.

Post Tue, Dec 01 2015, 10:06 pm
I recieved a card " I love morah so and so because when she smiles I want to smile"
its been years and I still have it hanging up!!
the mother bought me a smiley note pad with a smiley pen that I used when "you make me smile when..." moments in pre 1 a

Post Wed, Dec 02 2015, 4:48 pm
once I got a gift card to a sefarim store
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics