Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Teenagers and Older children
Can anyone help with writing yearbook ad

Judy

Post Wed, Mar 07 2018, 6:41 pm
I need to give in an ad for a 12th grade yearbook and can’t come up with anything to write - not good at writing.
If anyone can help come up with something cute can rhyme or not for graduating dtr from parents and family.

amother
Slategray

Post Wed, Mar 07 2018, 6:50 pm
To our beloved daughter Frady,
Mazel tov upon your graduation! You did it! We couldn't be more proud of you!
May you go from strength to strength and may you continue to be true to yourself.
Love
Totty and Mommy

amother
Gray

Post Wed, Mar 07 2018, 6:50 pm
Judy wrote:
I need to give in an ad for a 12th grade yearbook and can’t come up with anything to write - not good at writing.
If anyone can help come up with something cute can rhyme or not for graduating dtr from parents and family.

Quote:
We’ll always think of you as our little girl, even as you have grown into a brilliant, beautiful and strong woman right before our eyes.

Quote:
There has never been a day when we have not been proud of you, we said to our daughter , though some days we are louder about other stuff so it's easy to miss that.

Quote:
Neither a lofty degree of intelligence nor imagination nor both together go to the making of genuis. Love, love, love, that is the soul of genius.

Quote:
Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.

amother
Lilac

Post Wed, Mar 07 2018, 7:25 pm
You might also want to include sincere best wishes to all her wonderful classmates, and thanks to all the teachers and staff that brought her to this point.

imasoftov

Post Thu, Mar 08 2018, 3:16 am
Write "write something appropriate" and let the yearbook people do that, and if they print those words it would be hilarious.

yo'ma

Post Thu, Mar 08 2018, 7:14 am
I don't know what size page you have, but I had to get a full page. I'm really bad with writing, so I wrote a very, very short thing and filled it with pictures of her from when she was little till then.

amother
Lilac

Post Thu, Mar 08 2018, 8:46 am
Mazel tov to the class of 5778! You made it! May you celebrate many, many more milestones in life and bring nachas to Hashem and your parents. May you find joy and meaning as you journey through life.
To the staff who have been such fantastic and caring partners in our daughter's chinuch: Thank you from the bottom of our hearts!
DD, may you always feel Hashem's loving hand guiding you to make the best decisions and giving you opportunities to use your tremendous kochos in positive ways. And may Hashem grant us the privilege of being an ongoing part of your beautiful future.
Love,
(abridged and paraphrased from actual ad)
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> Teenagers and Older children