Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
Where do Ima's disappear to so suddenly?
  Previous  1  2  3 10 11  12  13  Next

naturalmom5

Post Tue, Jul 24 2018, 6:33 pm
Marina is probably fighting for the children at the border...

Maybe I will call her up and see..

happyone

Post Tue, Jul 24 2018, 9:54 pm
amother wrote:
Hey! Absent Imamother here. Someone told me about this discussion so I decided to drop by and explain what happened to me and all the other Imamothers who suddenly disappeared.

Basically, there’s this other secret forum that’s just like Imamother, only way cooler. I can’t tell you it’s real name or else it wouldn’t be a secret. You get to be a member by invitation only and only very special Imamothers get invited. It’s not about how good your posts are, or how frequently you post - it’s about whether you have this special quality to you that only our leader, Raquel, can detect. If she sees that in you, she’ll send you an invitation to the secret forum.

Boy, do we have fun over there! We laugh together and cry together, and discuss things similar to on Imamother, but as I said it’s way cooler. I can’t tell you exactly how, because you wouldn’t understand unless you had that special quality to you that made you eligible to be a member.

Hope that clears matters up for you! Keep enjoying Imamother, and don’t feel bad that you’re not in this special, way cooler secret forum. Remember, it’s all about being in the forum that’s right for you - it’s not about being better or worse than anyone else. And also you probably wouldn’t enjoy our forum anyway (because you don’t have the special quality).

Shhhh... why did share the secret?? You're out of the way cooler forum now!

Emotional

Post Tue, Jul 24 2018, 9:59 pm
amother wrote:
Hey! Absent Imamother here. Someone told me about this discussion so I decided to drop by and explain what happened to me and all the other Imamothers who suddenly disappeared.

Basically, there’s this other secret forum that’s just like Imamother, only way cooler. I can’t tell you it’s real name or else it wouldn’t be a secret. You get to be a member by invitation only and only very special Imamothers get invited. It’s not about how good your posts are, or how frequently you post - it’s about whether you have this special quality to you that only our leader, Raquel, can detect. If she sees that in you, she’ll send you an invitation to the secret forum.

Boy, do we have fun over there! We laugh together and cry together, and discuss things similar to on Imamother, but as I said it’s way cooler. I can’t tell you exactly how, because you wouldn’t understand unless you had that special quality to you that made you eligible to be a member.

Hope that clears matters up for you! Keep enjoying Imamother, and don’t feel bad that you’re not in this special, way cooler secret forum. Remember, it’s all about being in the forum that’s right for you - it’s not about being better or worse than anyone else. And also you probably wouldn’t enjoy our forum anyway (because you don’t have the special quality).

I assure you, I am special.
The shechinah shines from my lofty countenance. Especially when I'm sweaty.

gold21

Post Tue, Jul 24 2018, 10:10 pm
amother wrote:
Hey, heard about the reunion so popped in to say "hi." What a blast from the past. It's Miriamf by the way. I am posting as amother as I changed my account name after I left, so it would just be confusing. Gold21 so nice to hear from you! I haven't been here in years. I left because there was so much ridiculous fighting and anti yeshivish type stuff going on. It also kind of gets old, and without Clarissa it was never the same.

MiriamF, hi! Nice to hear from you again Tongue Out I hope things are well! Thanks for saying hello!

Mama Bear

Post Wed, Jul 25 2018, 2:31 pm
amother wrote:
So the bear comes out of hibernation....

Where on Facebook?

I remember you told us your interesting story... how is your son -is he in camp this yr? How old is your youngest bear now?

I think you’re the one who once shared about finding chometz in the bottom of your stroller on pesach at your in laws house... I’ve told a few people that story!

Sorry, I went back into hibernation! Came out only to reply to mention of my name. since youre AA I doubt you'll even remember to check here for my reply, but Very Happy Very Happy...

Bh I have 3 boys now. My oldest is almost bar mitzvah, CAN YOU BELIEVE IT? OMG! My 2nd is 10, and he's living in a residential school for kids with autism and bh thriving. My little tzaddik is 5. And I just turned 42. haven't given up on having one more, who knows!!??

and yes the stroller story is mine Very Happy. I found the chometz in my stroller in the hallway of my house. I threw it out and went to my in laws to the seder and didnt tell them lol.

Mama Bear

Post Wed, Jul 25 2018, 2:54 pm
naturalmom5 wrote:
What happened to EmesorNot..

What about Obsessed Dancer

Speaking of which, its 6 weeks until KR a"hs yahrzeit

They are also on Facebook

amother wrote:
Shalhevet? Motek? crayon? gamzu? chaylizi?

Motek and crayon disappeared a long time ago, I dont knwo what their reeal names are even. Chaylizi used to be active on FB, but Im not her FB friend anymore so I dont know. Gamzu is also active on FB...

amother wrote:
What about Clarrisa (I think that's what her name was)?
I loved her crazy sense of humor.

amother wrote:
FYI, Yael worked really hard (without going into specifics) to alter the landscape here. And yes, Freidasima did play a large role in all those debates. But so did many others.

Others whom I haven't seen in ages are Bamama and Chavelamommela and many more.

Clarissa & Chavelamomela I used to see on FB when I was their FB friend a while ago.

Most ppl are active on FB, insta, etc. Message boards are a time suck Very Happy Very Happy

InnerMe

Post Wed, Jul 25 2018, 3:07 pm
Mama Bear wrote:
Clarissa & Chavelamomela I used to see on FB when I was their FB friend a while ago.

Most ppl are active on FB, insta, etc. Message boards are a time suck Very Happy Very Happy

Hey! I'm enjoying your presence on this thread!!
And about your last poiont.. FB aint?

amother
Pumpkin

Post Wed, Jul 25 2018, 4:51 pm
InnerMe wrote:
Hello Wave
I've read some post of yours..
?

How could you know you'd read MiriamFs posts if she changed her name?

???

InnerMe

Post Wed, Jul 25 2018, 4:56 pm
amother wrote:
How could you know you'd read MiriamFs posts if she changed her name?

???

Hmmm.. indeed. How so???

Allow me to share with you a secret: When you read old threads it shows, MiriamF's posts under a new sn, but it doesn't change her name in quoted posts such as it will say "MiriamF wrote..." So I know MiriamF's new name and old name! Gotcha?

amother
Pumpkin

Post Wed, Jul 25 2018, 4:59 pm
InnerMe wrote:
Hmmm.. indeed. How so???

Allow me to share with you a secret: When you read old threads it shows, MiriamF's posts under a new sn, but it doesn't change her name in quoted posts such as it will say "MiriamF wrote..." So I know MiriamF's new name and old name! Gotcha?

That's interesting.

(maybe you should apply for a job with ShinBet lol!)

InnerMe

Post Thu, Jul 26 2018, 1:05 pm
amother wrote:
That's interesting.

(maybe you should apply for a job with ShinBet lol!)

Indeed I should. Though, I'm not quite sure what that is.

grace413

Post Thu, Jul 26 2018, 1:08 pm
InnerMe wrote:
Indeed I should. Though, I'm not quite sure what that is.

Abbreviation for Sherutei Bitachon clali - in other words Israeli internal secuirty. Since I beliee you are not in Israel, you'd be better off with the Mossad which is Israel's security force operating outside Israel.

InnerMe

Post Thu, Jul 26 2018, 1:17 pm
grace413 wrote:
Abbreviation for Sherutei Bitachon clali - in other words Israeli internal secuirty. Since I beliee you are not in Israel, you'd be better off with the Mossad which is Israel's security force operating outside Israel.

Well, I figured it has to do with some kind of spy agency..
And I think you should too, since you seem to have figured out where I am not located.

Sherri

Post Thu, Jul 26 2018, 1:38 pm
pause wrote:
In addition to many others mentioned, I miss MaBelleVie very much.

I haven't seen Gold21 for a bit.

Sherri
gp2.0
Tablepoetry
kitov
busydev
Hi! Nice to be missed. Smile Popped on to check a recipe.

pause

Post Thu, Jul 26 2018, 1:40 pm
Sherri wrote:

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!! Wave

SuperWify

Post Thu, Jul 26 2018, 3:24 pm
Anyone see Greenfire or Marina lately?

Sunny Days

Post Thu, Jul 26 2018, 3:26 pm
SuperWify wrote:
Anyone see Greenfire or Marina lately?

They must have gone to some fancy shmancy Shabbos nachamu getaway

ra_mom

Post Thu, Jul 26 2018, 5:41 pm
Sherri wrote:

Hi Sherri!! Hug

Emotional

Post Fri, Jul 27 2018, 8:57 am
Did anyone notice Dolly reappear in the "men and women" thread?
I'm so glad she's back. I hope she sticks around!!!

etky

Post Fri, Jul 27 2018, 9:12 am
Emotional wrote:
Did anyone notice Dolly reappear in the "men and women" thread?
I'm so glad she's back. I hope she sticks around!!!

Ha! Just for that I went on to that thread.
I also hope she sticks around....
Page 11 of 13   Previous  1  2  3 10 11  12  13  Next Recent Topics