Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Can I ask for refund or return?
Previous  1  2  3  4

amother
Amber

Post Tue, Jul 21 2020, 5:19 pm
amother [ Salmon ] wrote:
No not at all. I’m just surprised someone who damaged something wants the store to take the loss I’d never think to ask the store to pay me back for something I was responsible for

YOU are the type of customer I would avoid at any cost, for if in any case YOU DO feel entitled.

Yeah.. it all depends on HOW you ask, not so much about WHAT

rising hero

Post Tue, Jul 21 2020, 5:50 pm
No not at all. I’m just surprised someone who damaged something wants the store to take the loss I’d never think to ask the store to pay me back for something I was responsible for

See? That's your opinion. Many are of the opinion that its partially the company's responsibility due to packaging malfunction. But you dont seem to hear it or are choosing to be obnoxious about. Banging head

ExtraCredit

Post Tue, Jul 21 2020, 5:51 pm
Seemed like?Could’ve been? You do realize those are all your own perceptions right? I’m not angry at all didn’t yell at all like you accused me which sounds pretty crazy like as if you could tell I’m sitting at home screaming. Ever heard the term projecting

Sorry, my mistake then. Hope you can forgive me. Yes it must’ve been a projection of some sort.
Btw I’d love to know whom I’m having this conversation with???

ExtraCredit

Post Wed, Jul 22 2020, 12:03 am
OP did they reply to your email? I feel like I’m in middle of a serial... wonder how it will end.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jul 22 2020, 1:30 pm
Surplus wrote:
OP did they reply to your email? I feel like I’m in middle of a serial... wonder how it will end.

Lol. They didnt reply but I sent them a follow up email

I also asked a rav who said I can request a refund or return and see what they say. If they say no, he'll look into it if its not normal to package clothes that way and if its right to stop the charge etc

ExtraCredit

Post Wed, Jul 22 2020, 3:39 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Lol. They didnt reply but I sent them a follow up email

I also asked a rav who said I can request a refund or return and see what they say. If they say no, he'll look into it if its not normal to package clothes that way and if its right to stop the charge etc

Alright. They’ll keep us in suspense a little bit longer.
At least the rav was mentioned in this week’s serial. Getting closer to the ending!

amother
Yellow

Post Mon, Jul 27 2020, 6:25 pm
Have you heard back from them yet?

amother
OP

Post Fri, Aug 07 2020, 2:08 pm
UPDATE: The manufacturer didnt want to take responsibility for the damage but the website agreed they will pay for alterations when I said that itll be obviously altered, they said I can return it BH!

happyone

Post Fri, Aug 07 2020, 2:16 pm
This is the first time I actually feel sorry for the store owner when it comes to customer service.
Gosh. Customer damages product and a "Rav" actually says it's ok to request a refund? Do you realize the seller cannot sell the item you slit and will absorb the cost?

Wow. I'm glad I dont work retail.

amother
OP

Post Fri, Aug 07 2020, 3:23 pm
happyone wrote:
This is the first time I actually feel sorry for the store owner when it comes to customer service.
Gosh. Customer damages product and a "Rav" actually says it's ok to request a refund? Do you realize the seller cannot sell the item you slit and will absorb the cost?

The one who packaged this was at fault. Not me.
The rav who was asked is a very well known. people call from all over the world. Many organizations have him on their board who they ask theyre questions to.

ExtraCredit

Post Fri, Aug 07 2020, 3:33 pm
happyone wrote:

I feel sorry for the retailer too. If OP would have the loss through no fault of her own I’d feel sorry for her. I wish no one would have a loss but I’m grateful for daas Torah which guides us in such a case. OP thanks for the update!

Blessing1

Post Fri, Aug 07 2020, 3:35 pm
happyone wrote:

This is why we have halacha and daas torah to consult with when issues like these arise.

amother
Natural

Post Sat, Aug 08 2020, 6:08 pm
happyone wrote:

but they packaged it in a way that was impossible to open it without damaging it. I know I posted above but I have gotten tons and tons and tons of clothes packages in the mail and they all come in an envelope that could easily be opened without scissors or else they come in a box with lots of wrapping around it.I hope this company learns it's lesson and packages things better in the future so things don't get ruined.
Page 4 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4 Recent Topics