Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
Creepy: Hologram of Robert Kardashian Sr.

amother
OP

Post Fri, Oct 30 2020, 12:10 am
Kanye Got Kim K a Hologram of Her Late Dad
This is so creepy!!

https://www.thecut.com/2020/10......html

Since I have lost a parent at a young age I would personally not appreciate this, too creepy!
-Your thoughts?

amother
OP

Post Fri, Oct 30 2020, 12:11 am

Blessing1

Post Fri, Oct 30 2020, 12:13 am
Omg this is so creepy!!!!

blueberry6

Post Fri, Oct 30 2020, 12:19 am
Oh gosh. No. Just no

amother
Blue

Post Fri, Oct 30 2020, 8:13 am
delete

Last edited by amother on Thu, Nov 05 2020, 2:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

amother
Jetblack

Post Fri, Oct 30 2020, 8:20 am
Doesn’t matter what we think. Kim loved it and Kanye knew that she would.

zaq

Post Fri, Oct 30 2020, 8:51 am
amother [ Jetblack ] wrote:
Doesn’t matter what we think. Kim loved it and Kanye knew that she would.

This.

Why is this any creepier than watching a video recorded when a departed loved one was alive?
Maybe they mean that the late Mr. K was a creep so watching him makes them feel uneasy. I get creeped out watching videos of Donald Trump and Jeffrey Epstein.

Blessing1

Post Fri, Oct 30 2020, 9:26 am
zaq wrote:
This.

Why is this any creepier than watching a video recorded when a departed loved one was alive?
Maybe they mean that the late Mr. K was a creep so watching him makes them feel uneasy. I get creeped out watching videos of Donald Trump and Jeffrey Epstein.

When you watch a video that a person recorded while still alive, he was the one actually talking.
Here you have a made up message programmed in the voice of her late father... how is it not creepy??

Last edited by Blessing1 on Fri, Oct 30 2020, 10:35 am; edited 2 times in total

fleetwood

Post Fri, Oct 30 2020, 9:30 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Kanye Got Kim K a Hologram of Her Late Dad
This is so creepy!!

https://www.thecut.com/2020/10......html

Since I have lost a parent at a young age I would personally not appreciate this, too creepy!
-Your thoughts?

I lost my dad at six over 40 years ago so I don't think this would be feasible. However, hearing his voice( I have no memory) from a hologram..I think I would like it..it would definitely be interesting.

amother
OP

Post Fri, Oct 30 2020, 10:44 am
zaq wrote:
This.

The difference is he talks in presence fully updated on her current life and it looks soooo real. He was already dead when she met Kanye, had the kids, all of her businesses, he praised her like he's alive now. IDK that's chills for me. and as I mentioned in Original Post a parent of mine died when I was at a young age, and I thought something like this would get the cr@p out of me.
People are different and I'm happy she loved it! I'm not trying to tear her down or anything. I was just wondering if my thoughts on this are individual or other people feel so too.

amother
Teal

Post Fri, Oct 30 2020, 10:47 am
It feels disrespectful to me. Why are they putting words in his mouth, why are they using his voice and likeness to their own ends ... it bothers me.

Learning

Post Fri, Oct 30 2020, 11:06 am
The intention is what matter. He went through the effort of making it to make her happy. She is smart enough to be grateful even if she hates it. Kanye west is not a a person who does that are not unique....

amother
Seagreen

Post Fri, Oct 30 2020, 11:25 am
Not creepy. Interesting, unique,
Maybe they should’ve just had him give birthday wishes as opposed to using present tense dialogue.

zaq

Post Fri, Oct 30 2020, 12:16 pm
Does anyone recall the film "Starman"?

Natalie Cole made a recording of herself singing a duet with her late father by singing with one of his recordings. A rather sweet idea, that.

amother
OP

Post Fri, Oct 30 2020, 3:40 pm
Apparently, I'm not the only one that thinks this was creepy...
https://decider.com/2020/10/30.....eepy/
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics