Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
Pfizer dose question

amother
OP

Post Fri, May 21 2021, 12:51 am
I need to travel to Israel next month I currently do not have any antibodies so without any option I will need to get the vaccine. I am just wondering if Israel is not accepting vaccine cards from the us and only looking at antibodies will one dose be enough or do I still need to take both doses?

amother
Aubergine

Post Fri, May 21 2021, 1:07 am
My understanding is that you need to be fully vaccinated, 2 weeks past your 2nd dose, to be allowed to enter the country.

amother
OP

Post Fri, May 21 2021, 1:20 am
According to Chaim vchessed anyone who was not vaccinated in Israel needs to quarantine until they take a blood test in Israel proving they have antibodies so will one vaccine do that?
https://chaimvchessed.com/curr.....rael/

chanchy123

Post Fri, May 21 2021, 3:43 am
I don’t think you can count on one dose, why not just take both? It will also give you better protection.

Elfrida

Post Fri, May 21 2021, 4:07 am
Israel isn't a accepting vaccination certificates from other countries because they are easy to fake. But I think you need proof of vaccination or recovery in order to take the serological test.

You also need medical insurance that will cover you for Corona. Your insurance company may not give you thus coverage after a single dose.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics