Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers
Graphic design/monogram help

eschaya

Post Wed, Feb 15 2023, 12:46 am
A relative asked me to make a monogram for her wedding (I've done a number of them in the past, mostly in the distant past when hand-drawn monograms were still a thing) but I'm not a graphic designer and don't have access to (or know-how of) fancy design software.

So I've made a nice monogram, but can't figure out how to digitize/smooth/professionalize it.
I tried sending it to a graphic designer via Fiverr, but the Indian designer I paid did NOT understand the assignment. Even though I sent him the exact design, he created a whole new logo. Whatever, I can't keep paying random foreign designers who don't understand frum culture to see if they get what I'm looking for.

So... does anyone have any ideas of free (or cheap, or monthly type subscriptions) and very user friendly software that can do this? I've already tried a bunch that come up online, but most are for creating social media sites and logos from scratch. I need something that can smooth out lines. Or any creative direction here?

Thanks

miami85

Post Wed, Feb 15 2023, 12:52 am
I've done hand drawn monograms that have been used on invitations as recently as last year. I just make it as clean as possible and then as long as it's "photoready" then it works.

graytness

Post Wed, Feb 15 2023, 1:11 am
I’m a graphic designer and I’m happy to try to help you. DM me

Redbird

Post Wed, Feb 15 2023, 1:20 am
There are probably people on fiverr that niche specifically in converting images to vector.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics