Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
ISO Nuna Triv Bassinet

CEmomBR

Post Thu, Mar 30 2023, 11:03 am
I’m due with my fourth soon and need to replace the stroller I had for my first 3. After doing lots of research we landed on the Nuna Triv Next as a great midsize stroller because it’s so easy for in and out of the car and also has pretty good wheels for bumpy roads/parks.

Then we found out that the bassinet is discontinued until they get their new one out to the US Crying (it already exists in the UK but besides for figuring out how to ship it here it isn’t compatible with the US model unless you also get adapter which is a big hassle according to Reddit users). I really don’t want to keep baby in a car seat for the first 6 months anytime I go out. I’ve been looking everywhere for even a used bassinet from the original Nuna Triv stroller which is compatible but I can’t find one anywhere (since it’s already been discontinued for a while).

Does anyone on here have a Nuna Triv bassinet that they could sell me??

Or any other advice! We looked into the silvercross dune stroller but the wheels are small… if anyone has experience with that and could give their review that would also be so helpful!

TIA!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics