Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Recipe Collection
Keeps breaking?

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jun 20 2023, 8:50 am
Does anyone else have this experience my Betty Crocker pizza maker keeps breaking every few months
Deciding now if it’s worth replacing or trying to buy something else I really like everything about it
Does anyone have an alternative that last longer not a toaster something similar

tzipis

Post Tue, Jun 20 2023, 1:33 pm
I never had that issue and I've owned more than one. I think something is wrong with the one you have and you should just replace it. You shouldn't have that issue with your next one. (Ours only broke after we someone put up grilled cheese and completely forgot about it. The food was completely burnt and it caused the top layer of the betty crocker to burn off as well)

tweety1

Post Tue, Jun 20 2023, 1:46 pm
amother OP wrote:
Does anyone else have this experience my Betty Crocker pizza maker keeps breaking every few months
Deciding now if it’s worth replacing or trying to buy something else I really like everything about it
Does anyone have an alternative that last longer not a toaster something similar

I had it. I recently had my Betty crocker was working perfectly before pesach. We put away. Cleaned it as we usually do. Nothing over the top. After pesach when we plugged it in it just didn't work. I now bought company currant. I have it for meat for a few years already with no issues so I just bought a different color.
Eta: we had the same issue last year too. Problem was this years was only 2-3 months old.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jun 20 2023, 9:07 pm
Thanks for the name of that company
Is it always about $70?
Wondering if I should wait for it to go on sale
I’m wondering if you bought them at bingo as well just wondering if they’re refurbished that’s why they could be so cheap

farmom

Post Tue, Jun 20 2023, 9:49 pm
Yes I find they break every few months. Especially after they fall or get brought somewhere
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics