Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Can a lacetop be converted into a regular cap?
Previous  1  2

amother
DarkOrange

Post Thu, Aug 24 2023, 10:59 am
I don’t think it’s simple Eva use non lace wigs have a md ( multidirectional cap) and that’s an expensive part of the wig so I assume it would be 1000s

amother
PlumPink

Post Thu, Aug 24 2023, 11:01 am
My sister in law got a lace front lined and folded lace definitely looks like a wig. I would try that first as it's really not expensive to do and see if you are happy with the results

amother
Ultramarine

Post Thu, Aug 24 2023, 11:07 am
amother OP wrote:
Would anyone know what my options are to conceal the hairline in any which way so it doesn't look as natural as a lacetop usually looks?

It’s called a folded lace and it does the job beautifully. It’s a natural hairline but you can see that it’s clearly a wig from the front. Also, it’s a lot more durable and less delicate.
Tziporah wig repairs and Shira wigs both do this.
Dini does it too, if it’s a Dini.

Bubbles77

Post Thu, Aug 24 2023, 11:17 am
amother OP wrote:
You mentioned you know someone in Monsey who does it. Would you mind sharing her contact info? Is she professional?

Would anyone know who she's referring to?

Tzipora wig repairs in monsey is very well regarded and professional. Schedule an appointment with her and she can explain to you the different options.
She also sells people's wigs for them if you want to go that route.

845-729-1464
And she has a website
https://www.tziporawigrepairs.com/

Hatzlacha!
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels