Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> UK and Europe Related Inquiries
Has anyone been on ozempic? Update
Previous  1  2

amother
Caramel

Post Sat, Sep 09 2023, 7:25 pm
In London you can get it by Dr Jenkinson in the West End or Dr Wetzler in Stamford Hill if that helps.

amother
OP

Post Sat, Sep 09 2023, 8:14 pm
amother Caramel wrote:
In London you can get it by Dr Jenkinson in the West End or Dr Wetzler in Stamford Hill if that helps.

Thanks, sorry I should've said that I'm in Manchester.

amother
Apple

Post Sat, Sep 09 2023, 8:43 pm
Please don’t take it. Ozempic is also just a band aid, you will gain the weight back double and triple plus the side effects can be very severe.
A close friend of mine did it, she also was looking to lose “just 50 pounds” she ended up developing gastro issues where she couldn’t keep food down, she now weighs 90 pounds and got a feeding tube. Relatively young (lower 40’s) and she looks like and 80 year old.

Weight loss happens by hard work and dedication.
You can do it naturally.

amother
Burlywood

Post Sat, Sep 09 2023, 8:45 pm
amother OP wrote:
Thanks, £160 for 4 weeks then, is that correct?

Correct

amother
Caramel

Post Sun, Sep 10 2023, 6:01 am
amother OP wrote:
Thanks, sorry I should've said that I'm in Manchester.

Sure:)
Just make sure not to be of the posters that complain when the Americans lump us all together you know....

amother
Linen

Post Sun, Sep 10 2023, 6:07 am
Couldn't tolerate it due to side effects.
Hugs and hatzlocha Op

amother
OP

Post Sun, Sep 10 2023, 6:13 am
amother Caramel wrote:
Sure:)
Just make sure not to be of the posters that complain when the Americans lump us all together you know....

Yeah well we are pretty similar. Same mentality.
My mum and my dh are from London, I have umpteen relatives there including my grandmother (may she live until 120!) and it's my second home pretty much so we are kind of one and the same Smile

amother
OP

Post Wed, Sep 20 2023, 10:05 am
My doctor said that ozempic is very hard to get hold of now and I wouldn't qualify for it anyway.
He said that wegovy will only be available in about a year on the NHS, (is this correct? I read in the hamodia that it's available already) and I also wouldn't get them on the NHS. I would probably pay privately at this point. He told me what to do to get my blood pressure down. (the obvious things!) I'm guess I need to keep trying the natural way. Watch what I eat, and he said brisk walk for 30 mins every day.

amother
Khaki

Post Wed, Sep 20 2023, 8:38 pm
I pay 350 usd for the 2mg pen. Is that the norm?

amother
OP

Post Sat, Oct 28 2023, 2:18 pm
https://www.itv.com/news/2023-.....tions

It's beshert that I didn't start on it yet. I'll be trying on my own for now.

amother
Maroon

Post Sat, Oct 28 2023, 8:26 pm
amother OP wrote:
https://www.itv.com/news/2023-10-27/uk-issues-warning-against-ozempic-weight-loss-pens-following-hospitalisations

It's beshert that I didn't start on it yet. I'll be trying on my own for now.

I don't understand- according to the article the hospitalizations happened because people were purchasing fake medications online. I don't think one has to be nervous about this if you're getting medication from a pharmacy, like you are supposed to....

amother
OP

Post Sat, Oct 28 2023, 8:27 pm
amother Maroon wrote:
I don't understand- according to the article the hospitalizations happened because people were purchasing fake medications online. I don't think one has to be nervous about this if you're getting medication from a pharmacy, like you are supposed to....

You're right, it was my mistake. I thought it meant the one from the pharmacy.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> UK and Europe Related Inquiries