Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
Carriage on plane

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jan 08 2024, 4:31 pm
Have a newborn . Traveling overseas and want to take my bugaboo with bassinet . Is there any way to travel with it? I see bugaboo sells a case but it’s like 200 Does anyone have a cheaper idea that can still protect the carriage ? Thx

amother
Pansy

Post Mon, Jan 08 2024, 4:38 pm
You can buy any carriage bag but beware the Carriages are thrown around and not taken care of delicately.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jan 08 2024, 4:41 pm
amother Pansy wrote:
You can buy any carriage bag but beware the Carriages are thrown around and not taken care of delicately.

Right so I’m looking for something more protective. The bugaboo one is padded. Looking for something cheaper but similiar unless someone has a better idea

amother
Pansy

Post Mon, Jan 08 2024, 4:45 pm
amother OP wrote:
Right so I’m looking for something more protective. The bugaboo one is padded. Looking for something cheaper but similiar unless someone has a better idea

I've had Carriages damaged even in the padded bag. That's all I'm saying. I don't travel with my good Stroller anymore it's not worth it.

bargainlover

Post Mon, Jan 08 2024, 4:46 pm
Bugaboos for less in Lakewood rents the bag

amother
Aqua

Post Mon, Jan 08 2024, 4:47 pm
Can you gate check in a cardboard box with packing foam? I would anyways suggest you have something easier for the airport like a snap n go/ doona, assuming you'll need a carseat at your destination anyways & I don't recommend checking in a carseat. I also wouldn't have just a baby carrier because then you need to shlep every last bag.

giftedmom

Post Mon, Jan 08 2024, 4:49 pm
Just take a doona like everyone. Either they let you put it on a seat or you put it in the overhead bin. Your baby will be fine.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jan 08 2024, 4:52 pm
giftedmom wrote:
Just take a doona like everyone. Either they let you put it on a seat or you put it in the overhead bin. Your baby will be fine.

It’s more for when I get there. Will be staying in a few places and I don’t have a crib for baby so he will sleep in the bassinet if carrriage

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jan 08 2024, 4:53 pm
bargainlover wrote:
Bugaboos for less in Lakewood rents the bag

That’s cool! I will try them
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics