Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Chinuch, Education & Schooling
Looking for any info/reviews on Neurolinks therapy please
Previous  1  2

amother
Holly

Post Wed, Jan 17 2024, 9:40 am
amother Lightcoral wrote:
You sound very knowledgeable in this area.
Do you know any of the evidence about the interactive metronome

A trained therapist can use the metronome as a tool for very specific goals such as motor coordination etc... It will have no effect on academic learning etc...

honesty is key

Post Wed, Feb 07 2024, 3:15 pm
We have successfully used neurolinks program. It helped immensely. Our particular problem was years of different therapies, speech, OT, art, didn't help the problem. I read online extensively to see what I could self diagnose to see what to do next. We found neurolinks was going to help with our particular issues. They work by linking the brains missing bridges kind of like plugging in wires that are lying around. Once the excersizes they give you are completed in a particular order, the brain is rewired.
Our child went from being a struggle in the classroom needing a private tutor in the class just for them to one of the higher achievers in the class! Definitely recommend it. It helps to cure adhd symptoms, lack of concentration, balance issues, unable to focus, slow processing and more. Yes it was a huge commitment but 1)money wise it was costing the same over the years in other therapies.
2)time you have to spend doing homework is a huge ask but worth it. This is your child. It is a small sacrifice over the years, even a good time to work on your relationship with them through both of you being tested by the stress. Good luck

amother
Lotus

Post Wed, Feb 07 2024, 4:07 pm
honesty is key wrote:
We have successfully used neurolinks program. It helped immensely. Our particular problem was years of different therapies, speech, OT, art, didn't help the problem. I read online extensively to see what I could self diagnose to see what to do next. We found neurolinks was going to help with our particular issues. They work by linking the brains missing bridges kind of like plugging in wires that are lying around. Once the excersizes they give you are completed in a particular order, the brain is rewired.
Our child went from being a struggle in the classroom needing a private tutor in the class just for them to one of the higher achievers in the class! Definitely recommend it. It helps to cure adhd symptoms, lack of concentration, balance issues, unable to focus, slow processing and more. Yes it was a huge commitment but 1)money wise it was costing the same over the years in other therapies.
2)time you have to spend doing homework is a huge ask but worth it. This is your child. It is a small sacrifice over the years, even a good time to work on your relationship with them through both of you being tested by the stress. Good luck

I don't know anything about you, but it's always a red flag when someone's first post on imamother is to vouch for someone or a particular program, especially when it's not a current thread and you had to do a search to find the topic.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Feb 07 2024, 5:38 pm
Was going to say the same lotus.

And ironic username.

honesty is key

Post Thu, Feb 08 2024, 2:06 am
I hear that. True I'm new but this is coincidental. Your choice to feel that way. I've seen many posts but never felt need to comment. Happened across this post from a Google search and felt need to back up an incredible resource.

amother
Iris

Post Wed, Feb 14 2024, 2:23 pm
Please stay away. There is no evidence to support this.

-a clinician in the field with a doctorate

amother
Holly

Post Wed, Feb 14 2024, 3:04 pm
amother Iris wrote:
Please stay away. There is no evidence to support this.

-a clinician in the field with a doctorate

I'll add that there is not only no evidence to support their methods, their is evidence to refute the premise that repetitive motor actions have an effect on neurocognition. My blood literally boils every time I see their adds.

amother
DarkGreen

Post Wed, Feb 14 2024, 4:23 pm
I’m appreciating all of these responses. I saw an ad for NeuroQ which is run by an OT who is getting her Masters in Applied Neurosciekce. Anyone know anything about this program?

amother
Cornsilk

Post Wed, Feb 14 2024, 11:49 pm
I'm sure there are people who are certain therapists who will feel slighted to think they don't help in some situations. Someone who has studied in university for years may also not want to recognize this method. Whoever really needs this form of help should consider the comments from this thread from those that have actually used it. The company themselves can give references.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics