Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Teenagers and Older children
Humor
Previous  1  2

amother
Butterscotch

Post Fri, Feb 16 2024, 12:20 pm
amother Brass wrote:
Omg, when my daughter has to do her own hair in the morning... we all suffer. She will barter for a quick blow out from me. She packs snacks, lunches, opens first floor window shades, helps get her bros up and preps a to go coffee for me, all for the small price of an 8 minute hair dryer session. But cv, if I can't do it one morning, I can literally see her stomping around and breathing fire at everyone. She's 16, for the record. Lord save us from teens!

#1- she actually sounds very helpful.
#2- you make your 16 year olds hair? Can't believe she would ask you.

amother
Brass

Post Fri, Feb 16 2024, 12:45 pm
amother Butterscotch wrote:
#1- she actually sounds very helpful.
#2- you make your 16 year olds hair? Can't believe she would ask you.

LOL. She can be amazing. Or terrifying. Depends on her hair that morning. It's her thing. She also has a wicked cool bob right now and she likes it just so. I happen to be really good with hair / sheitals so I helped her once by doing it. Now it's a thing. Every. Single. Morning.

GLUE

Post Fri, Feb 16 2024, 1:17 pm
My kids laugh at me because they think I am crazy

I laugh at them because it's hereditary.

seeker

Post Fri, Feb 16 2024, 3:46 pm
amother Brass wrote:
Omg, when my daughter has to do her own hair in the morning... we all suffer. She will barter for a quick blow out from me. She packs snacks, lunches, opens first floor window shades, helps get her bros up and preps a to go coffee for me, all for the small price of an 8 minute hair dryer session. But cv, if I can't do it one morning, I can literally see her stomping around and breathing fire at everyone. She's 16, for the record. Lord save us from teens!

Wow, I wish I had the hair skills for that kind of barter! Lol

amother
Saddlebrown

Post Fri, Feb 16 2024, 4:20 pm
seeker wrote:

Seriously!

amother
Brass

Post Fri, Feb 16 2024, 4:24 pm
seeker wrote:

I've been doing my own sheitals for 20 years so a decent blow out on short hair is super easy. The more you practice, the less you pay for someone to wash your own wigs. I'm cheap, LOL.

essie14

Post Sat, Feb 17 2024, 1:08 pm
My favorite quote

Bnei Berak 10

Post Sat, Feb 17 2024, 1:16 pm
amother Brass wrote:

She sound a like a very good daughter! At a certain point in life she could learn tips and tricks and styling from you Smile Useful skills always come in handy Smile
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> Teenagers and Older children