Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Chinuch, Education & Schooling
Mrs Metzbach - OT therapist
Previous  1  2

amother
Bluebell

Post Sun, Feb 18 2024, 6:28 pm
I don't think she does OT. She has a different type of program. Similar to brain gym idea...
People are successful by her if the issues aren't too major...

amother
Acacia

Post Sun, Feb 18 2024, 11:31 pm
amother NeonGreen wrote:
This sounds really nice but it's all subjective. You have no way of knowing if she was the one who helped or the occupational therapy they previously had laid the foundation and therefore she was successful. Additionally, it could be a coincidence and the child simply matured over the time they had therapy and it had nothing to do with her and evrrything to do with maturity. Unless she is doing objective studies, such as randomized control studies you have no clue that she "literally healed this kid all the way". Occupational therapy has tons of studies being done to make sure the treatments are evidenced based.

If you would have seen that case with your own eyes, you would have agreed with what I wrote. I can't write more details because I don't want to out this case. To me it's as if you're saying that a child healed from strep with the meds but we can't know for sure, maybe the child just healed from the warm sun and the healthy food or their body fought off the infection.

The difference that was seen on said child was crystal clear. Major improvements in a short time. And more major improvement every few weeks. And I'm not the only one.

Have you tried that woman's method? If you didn't try it yourself then you simply can not have an opinion on her.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics