Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Chinuch, Education & Schooling -> Summer Camps
Inyan article

GLUE

Post Sun, Mar 03 2024, 7:57 pm
A few weeks ago there was an article in the Inyan about girls sleep over camps.
The first part was mothers and fathers kevtching about the price and why is it so over the top?
The second part was camp directors explaining why.

Two things that bothered me on the camp director front.
1-How kids today are not interested in camp food they need to buy or get packages of food from their parents.
2-We used to take the girls hiking once a week, but do to safety they can't do that anymore and have to take them on trips. The buses and drivers ect.. cost $$$$

1-I sent my daughter to two places one place had food that tasted good and a variety of food by a meal with plenty of it. The other place served food that was not good my daughter explained what the pasta and cheese looked like, and I did agree with her. There was no variety and if you came a little bit late there was nothing left of the eatable stuff. If kids have to buy food or have their parents send them. Is the camp making enough? Is the food eatable?

2-I am just curious what are the safety problems with taking a hike? I am sure the camp tried to work it out so they can keep doing a hike. I just don't understand the problem can someone explain it to me.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Chinuch, Education & Schooling -> Summer Camps