Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers
What type of dollhouse for 4 yo?
1  2  Next

happy2beme

Post Mon, Oct 23 2006, 12:02 pm
Would you get a Barbie dollhouse or the Fisher Price Loving Family Twin Time Dollhouse?

JMto2

Post Mon, Oct 23 2006, 12:09 pm
I would get the fisher price one.

su7kids

Post Mon, Oct 23 2006, 12:17 pm
Fisher price because I don't like the message that barbie sends.

micki

Post Mon, Oct 23 2006, 1:35 pm
I have the littel tikes one. its retired but you can find it on ebay. its strong, cleans well and has access from 4 sides. the only minus is my baby like climbing the stairs, and gets herself stuck. but I suppose a 4 yr old won't do that!

chen

Post Mon, Oct 23 2006, 3:22 pm
I agree Barbie sends all kinds of unwholesome messages.

Ayshis Chayil

Post Tue, Oct 24 2006, 2:17 am
Fisher Price Town House is excellent

shopaholic

Post Tue, Oct 24 2006, 9:46 am
Fisher Price. My parents bought it for DD's b-day, went to the checkout & it rang up as $2.17! My father thought that was the tax!

chocolate moose

Post Tue, Oct 24 2006, 9:56 am
We also had the Fisher price but I think DD was older.....

chedva

Post Tue, Oct 24 2006, 10:14 am
Fisher Price is great. We have had ours for a LONG time and with the exception of the removable pieces disappearing now and then, the quality is great. Toysrus also often has the pieces buy one get one.

Blossom

Post Wed, Oct 25 2006, 12:01 am
The fisher price is amazing. I have the talking one, although I don't like all of the things they say.
They have the most adorable accessories to it as well.

happy2beme

Post Wed, Oct 25 2006, 8:49 am
thanks everyone Smile I was leaning towards the fisher price cuz it looks much better quality- strong, thick plastic, instead of thin little pieces. & I figured it was much more age appropriate.

MyKidsRQte

Post Mon, Nov 13 2006, 10:37 pm
Fisher Price Loving Family

happy2beme

Post Tue, Nov 14 2006, 10:01 am
lol NY- I just bought the loving family twin time- & I didnt give it to my dd yet but I keep staring at it cuz I wanna play with it already Smile

it gets to be expensive buying all the extra parts- im waiting for the buy one get one free like chedva said- but I cant wait so long!

MyKidsRQte

Post Tue, Nov 14 2006, 2:54 pm
Very Happy I cant wait for my baby to be old enough for me to buy one, I cant wait to play with it again!!

chocolate moose

Post Tue, Nov 14 2006, 3:29 pm
If it’s for me…could I get something that makes noise? Lol!

Tefila

Post Tue, Nov 14 2006, 5:11 pm
We have started building our own solid one. And would very much like it to stay in the family and be an heirloom. You see this house came with a solid wood deep stable shelving unit. 2 shelves a peice we don't need them so we are making the dollhouse out of this windows with shutters, a door have to do a mezuzah and the staircase will be the hardest but we have time till her birthday and when my boys come home next, for chanukah. They will be finishing it off the wood cutting part and ofcourse I will have to paint it pink Very Happy with white trim.
The accessories and furniture can always be added later Smile It will be suitable for both shabbos and yomtov at the moment. Iif we ever decide to get more creative and have time on our hands we can add lights and a bell and a carrying handle later on.

Oh the roof is gonna be flat with a fence around it. so that can be used for a sukkah or whatever she decides Wink

ny21

Post Sat, Nov 18 2006, 9:31 pm
lego hs a dollhouse that you can build yourself

happy2beme

Post Tue, Feb 27 2007, 11:43 am
if anyone see the Buy One Get One Free at ToysRUs for the Fisherprice Dollhouse accessories, please let me know. I think they usually have the sale around pesach time- I just don't want to miss it.

Thanks!

happy2beme

Post Mon, Mar 26 2007, 11:21 am
Just wanted to let anyone who's interested know that the sale is on for this week! BOGO free on dollhouse & accessories. Also fisherprice toys are BOGO free

MommyLuv

Post Mon, Mar 26 2007, 11:27 am
Yup...Toys r us has a great promotion! I just got the Fisher Price "My first Dollhouse" for DD's 2nd bday and got an extra one to give as a gift.
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics