Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
I feel so unfit :(

amother

Post Tue, May 22 2012, 11:39 am
Help!! I have one child over two years old, and still I have about 10 lbs to lose (from pregnancy). I am always on a diet... I am extremely busty, and really upset about it. Is there anything I can do about this, or will I just stay like this for the rest of my life?

MrsDash

Post Tue, May 22 2012, 11:45 am
What kind of diet are you on? Are you exercising as well? Have you gotten your thyroid checked?

amother

Post Tue, May 22 2012, 11:53 am
I am on no special diet. I just watch what I eat. I excercise once in a while. There are times when I do do lots of excercise, but it doesn't seem to be helping. It is not thyroid problems. I was just wondering if anyone knows of any type of specific excercise or maybe vitamins that can help me lose weight off my bustline?

syrima

Post Tue, May 22 2012, 12:07 pm
have you tried a minimizer bra? They usually have them in sizes D and up.

SS6099

Post Tue, May 22 2012, 1:22 pm
The only exercises I could think of that specifically target the bust area are chest presses and pushups.

MrsDash

Post Tue, May 22 2012, 1:33 pm
Sometimes it's just genetics, and there's no way to lessen your bust size, but some exercises help. Doing upper body strength training can help minimize your chest. The important thing is to be consistent. Doing a lot of exercise one week, then nothing the next, isn't going to help much. Doing moderate exercising 5+ days in the week will prove to be for successful. I was large on top for many years. But when I lost weight, and started doing upper body workouts like push ups, and chin ups, and started running, my bra size went down significantly.

chocolate moose

Post Tue, May 22 2012, 8:25 pm
Exercise once in a while won't do too much. You need to commit to several times a week - and clean eating - to see progress.

ellie23

Post Tue, May 22 2012, 8:32 pm
what really helped me get rid of those last 10 pounds was exercising 4 days a week and eating 4 small healthy meals per day. I run for 20 minutes and do the eliptical for 20 minutes and a little weight lifting...I eat whole grains, proteins, healthy fats etc....I kept it up for 5 months so far.....I have never felt better! oh and I let myself relax on shabbos afternoon...ill have some unhealthy snacks on shabbos...even doing that I still am thinner then even...you can have your day off and still be thin and fit!

amother

Post Tue, May 22 2012, 11:08 pm
Doing serious running or cardio will probably help. I don't generally see long-distance runners with big busts. But on the other hand I know of a girl who was very skinny and was huge on top: that's genetics. But if you're otherwise overweight, a lot of bust is generally fat which goes away when you burn fat.
I went down 2 bra sizes when I got into running and I wasn't overweight.

amother

Post Tue, May 22 2012, 11:11 pm
Same amother as above: Just wanted to add: BTW, I totally thought I would always have a big chest because ALL my female relatives do and I never thought I could lose it. But guess what? All my female relatives with big chests are also...overweight. This doesn't prove anything about your case, but all I'm saying is that sometimes what seems like genetics for big breasts isn't necessarily. (You could argue it's genetics for being overweight, but it's hard to tell because they generally don't eat healthy foods and don't exercise.)

saras mum

Post Wed, May 23 2012, 11:04 am
amother wrote:
Help!! I have one child over two years old, and still I have about 10 lbs to lose (from pregnancy). I am always on a diet... I am extremely busty, and really upset about it. Is there anything I can do about this, or will I just stay like this for the rest of my life?

OP, I feel the same way ... do u want to email each other and each week (or night) we have to check in what we ate and how much we exercised? feel free to PM me!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise