Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers
Chabad shiduch
1  2  Next

SZ mother

Post Mon, Feb 26 2007, 9:40 am
Hi everyone!
I am trying to help a friend of ours to fins his shiduch. He is a chabad guy, 32 years old, baal tshuva for about 10-11 years, very good looking, blond israeli type, he is israeli, in good condition financially, basically a good shiduch!
He considers himself a lubavitcher, because that is the type of home and minhaguim he wants to follow and follos right now. The only thing is he does not have a beard (yet!). That's it....

Please post or PM if u want with some shiduch, or info whre to look, or else...

DefyGravity

Post Mon, Feb 26 2007, 9:56 am
Does he currently live in Israel?

SZ mother

Post Mon, Feb 26 2007, 10:09 am
no, he lives in Florida!
He speaks hebrew and english fluently.
He could even travel to meet the girl if it's the case.
For sure, before that we will put "rabbis" in contact etc, the right way.

SZ mother

Post Mon, Feb 26 2007, 11:01 am
anyone?

lubcoralsprings

Post Mon, Feb 26 2007, 11:04 am
Would he consider someone who is a size 14? He wouldn't have to travel because she lives in Florida. You could pm me if you don't want to answer on the open forum.

su7kids

Post Mon, Feb 26 2007, 11:04 am
Is he planning on growing his beard?

lotte

Post Mon, Feb 26 2007, 12:14 pm
I know a girl that might be good for him but she is loking for a professioanl guy.Is he educated?what does he do for a living?

SZ mother

Post Mon, Feb 26 2007, 12:53 pm
I think is he more of a guy that go for the looks too. he is planning to grow a beard, for sure, it just isn't his time yet, remember baal tshuvas beard are not always beautiful.....I guess if he marries he will probably not care about it, and he is educated, no university but he knows about business very well. he is a car dealer and also wrote a manual about it. works online internationally...

klotzkashe

Post Tue, Feb 27 2007, 5:27 am
is he looking for a girl who's never been married before?

or would he consider a very attractive, intelligent woman who has a child?

lotte

Post Tue, Feb 27 2007, 8:14 am
[quote="SZ mother"] .he is planning to grow a beard,

He is 32 and it is not time yet? He is planning?lol LOL When he decided it is time to grow a beard..it might be too late...we don't stay young forever..we lose hair..gain weight..come'on!

SZ mother

Post Tue, Feb 27 2007, 9:49 am
yeah, he is looking for someone not married... for now... we never know...

Ten eleven, sorry to ask you that, but do you think your comment was any helpful? Was this comment going anywhere? Rolling Eyes

su7kids

Post Tue, Feb 27 2007, 12:39 pm
SZ mother wrote:
I think is he more of a guy that go for the looks too. he is planning to grow a beard, for sure, it just isn't his time yet, remember baal tshuvas beard are not always beautiful......

My dh is a BT and his beard is awesome. Its big and lovely.

I think those who let their beards grow after shaving, get thicker beards. But then, my boys have nice size beards, too.

chocolate moose

Post Tue, Feb 27 2007, 12:43 pm
We could start a sep thread about that, lol.

proudmom

Post Mon, Mar 05 2007, 4:30 pm
I think I might have someone feel free to pm me

SZ mother

Post Mon, Mar 05 2007, 4:57 pm
By the way...I spoke to my friend, and he wanted to specify a little bit more...
He is looking for a girl between 22-26 years old.
It sounds a little bit selective, but he really wants to get married and have a large family maybe, etc... who knows..
Please let me know if you have something in mind that could be bashert for him.

DefyGravity

Post Mon, Mar 05 2007, 5:00 pm
He's 32 and won't go out with a girl that's over 26? 32 isn't old, however, as a general rule, it's not good to limit oneself, especially considering that a couple of years isn't going to make or break anything.

If someone really wants to get married, they shouldn't be so rigid about certain things.
I think that many older singles are older singles b/c they're picky about silly things.

shalhevet

Post Mon, Mar 05 2007, 5:28 pm
SZ mother wrote:
I think is he more of a guy that go for the looks too.

Quote:
He is looking for a girl between 22-26 years old.
It sounds a little bit selective, but he really wants to get married and have a large family maybe, etc... who knows..

If he really wants to get married he will be more flexible. He is 32, not educated, doesn't have a beard (which is important in Chabad, right?). OK, he has other things going for him, and I'm sure he is a great guy, but ... How does anyone know how many kids he will have - man plans and G-d laughs. A girl of 32 could have 8 kids or even more, and someone younger might not. He could do his hishtadlus by being more compromising and so getting married quicker... (Assuming that's his real reason for limiting to 26)[/quote]

SZ mother

Post Mon, Mar 05 2007, 5:29 pm
you are 100% right Def.. but, that is the way he wants...I could lie to you, but it's not my style...so for now that is what he is looking for, hopefully he will find, if not later, he will have to start changing his "chosen" profile...right?

DefyGravity

Post Mon, Mar 05 2007, 5:29 pm
Yeah, and keep in mind that a 26 year old woman may not feel comfortable going out with someone that's more than five years OLDER than her.

DefyGravity

Post Mon, Mar 05 2007, 5:32 pm
I guess he'll learn the way the rest of us did.
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics