Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers
Raizel Rite- what degrees are being offered now?

Mevater

Post Sun, Sep 02 2007, 1:01 am
Which Bachelors or Masters programs can you go for through her program, (other than Special Ed)?

How long does it take to get degrees with her programs, generally?

Do they accept Touro transfer credits?

What are advantages and disadvantages?

bigmomma

Post Sun, Sep 02 2007, 1:33 am
I believe there's Master's Degrees in Occupational Therapy and School Counseling. Is there anyone out there who has done the Masters in Special Ed and can tell me how much work is involved (papers and tests). Can one work full time and do this Sunday program or is it too demanding? I'm basically asking is there a real lot of work demanded or is it mostly putting in the time and attending the classes?

amother

Post Tue, Sep 11 2007, 12:06 am
Is the Raizel Reit program only for seminary age girls?

mummiedearest

Post Tue, Sep 11 2007, 12:12 am
I know of some special ed agencies who will not hire raizel rite graduates. they are not given enough classroom experience during the degree process.
many women go into special ed and are burnt out after two years. I recommend that you go into something else unless you have been doing special ed for a long time and really feel the need to do some good. too many women burn out and end up being negative aspects in the lives of those they are supposed to be helping.

amother

Post Tue, Sep 11 2007, 9:02 am
Just wondering which special ed programs don't offer jobs to Raizel Rites students? I'm helping someone with this program and would like to pass this on to her.

amother

Post Wed, Sep 12 2007, 12:49 am
Raizel Rite also offers undergrad. and grad. in speech pathology. I think there may also be psychology, OT and/or PT, and school councesing. It is not only for sem. age girls, although the majority are probably fairly young. Call them at 718-376-0974.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics