Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
I'm so upset with myself!

amother
Goldenrod

Post Mon, Mar 12 2018, 10:18 am
UGHHH! 2 Summers ago I lost a ton of weight (35 pounds.) It was a real challenge, but I did it and have kept it off since then. I'd bounce up maybe 5 pounds, but then it would go right back down again with a few changes. The past few months have been really stressful at home and with work, and I kept noshing. I'd bounce up those 5 pounds, and then another and then another. I am now up over 10 pounds. I just couldn't stop noshing to relieve the stress. I have a certain weight that once I go above, it's really hard to lose weight. Once I go down past that weight it's much easier. I am now 1/2 pound above that weight number. I am so, so sad and angry at myself for letting myself go.

I made a grocery order, though, this morning, with all the foods that helped me lose the weight the first time. I'd really like to get my weight down as much as possible before Pesach!

Any tips on losing this weight fast is really appreciated!

I am so mad and sad I stressed out so much and put this weigh on. But I'm proud that I am taking charge and not letting it get further out of hand! Going to the gym in a few hours, too!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise