Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
Mild reaction again....now what?
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next

amother
Tan

Post Sun, Nov 10 2019, 5:50 am
More than anything, the problem is that jews are working with the government against their fellow brethren. In NJ, no schools will accept religious exemptions for vaccines even though it is perfectly legal to do so. So OP moving anywhere will not really help. Jewish Schools in PA and Texas don’t accept RE.
They are so eager to prove to everyone that they believe in the athiest paul offit rather then hashem but they call themselves a jewish school. Jewish in name not in belief.
The lakewood vaad had a meeting with all schools in the summer and told them clearly that they must not accept RE. Talk about coercism.

southernbubby

Post Sun, Nov 10 2019, 5:59 am
amother [ Orchid ] wrote:
That is your choice and OP should be able to make her own as well. My son had eczema on 75% of his body. It was a horror. I cannot even describe. No sleep. Highly limited diet to control eczema. Secondary infections. But oh "it's just eczema".
OP does not know how bad the eczema will get if she continues the myriad of vaccines her child needs to catch up.
Her child is older anyway and would not be hospitalized for pertussis for 100 days even if she did contract it. SSPE statistics are still highly unknown in the unvax population. Most of the statistics are for children who received the MMR post measles.

Do you have any reliable links that SSPE was mainly in kids who got the MMR vaccine after having measles?
I also wonder why most statistics on non vaccinated children are mainly anecdotal and small scale. Probably many avoid traditional doctors in general and maybe many are also concentrated in areas with less population density. I would think that RFK Jr and Del Bigtree could find donors to do a broader scale study. With the estimated autism rate of 1:36 and some of them claiming that the symptoms started right after several vaccines were given at one time, why is it so hard to find researchers? Maybe it's because some of what anti-vaxers believe turns people off.

browser

Post Sun, Nov 10 2019, 6:17 am
Pray for moshiach.
I think he is here just waiting for the Jewish people to stop fighting.
He will end this debate once and for all-
Venacha alav ruach Hashem ruach chochma uveena

southernbubby

Post Sun, Nov 10 2019, 6:36 am
While I believe that Jewish and other private schools should be allowed to accept non-vaccinated students, they should also be able to reject them if pregnant women refuse to teach or donors won't support the school. Why not let a beis din decide?

Ema of 5

Post Sun, Nov 10 2019, 6:37 am
#BestBubby wrote:
Most Mothers have to work so this is not an option.

If you homeschool, your expenses go down by a nice big huge chunk, so one parent working often becomes an option.

Ema of 5

Post Sun, Nov 10 2019, 6:38 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
What does that mean. Amish won suits.... you mean the religious mandate will not be imposed onto PA and that’s better option to move to? Pittsburgh or philly

Good luck with the big communities. You may have to try a smaller, less connected community. Even if the state or city doesn’t require vaccines, schools might. It may not be worth the fight.

amother
Honeydew

Post Sun, Nov 10 2019, 6:43 am
#BestBubby wrote:
Only applies to kids on chemo who can't be vaccinated - you know one kid in a
million. How many kids attend school when they are on chemo?

How about unvaccinated cannot attend an ONLINE school!!!

Why???? Who are they going to infect ONLINE???

It's not about public safety. It's about COERCION!

Baloney I know a few immuno compromised children who got medical exemptions and I know another kid who got and exemption due to previous reactions to vaccinations.

#BestBubby

Post Sun, Nov 10 2019, 6:45 am
amother [ Honeydew ] wrote:
Baloney I know a few immuno compromised children who got medical exemptions and I know another kid who got and exemption due to previous reactions to vaccinations.

Can you tell OP who the doctor is? Most doctors are too intimidated to give
medical exemptions.

amother
Honeydew

Post Sun, Nov 10 2019, 6:48 am
#BestBubby wrote:
Can you tell OP who the doctor is? Most doctors are too intimidated to give
medical exemptions.

Once schools started the doctors were more willing these were there patients so it won’t help op it was a few different doctors in monsey

amother
Green

Post Sun, Nov 10 2019, 6:48 am
That is your choice and OP should be able to make her own as well. My son had eczema on 75% of his body. It was a horror. I cannot even describe. No sleep. Highly limited diet to control eczema. Secondary infections. But oh "it's just eczema".
OP does not know how bad the eczema will get if she continues the myriad of vaccines her child needs to catch up. She ALSO had a child with a near fatal reaction!
Her child is older anyway and would not be hospitalized for pertussis for 100 days even if she did contract it. SSPE statistics are still highly unknown in the unvax population. Most of the statistics are for children who received the MMR post measles.

OP described the eczema as a limited-time reaction to the vaccine.

Where did you get that fallacy about SSPE? SSPE is a complication of measles. It happens because of how the body responds after contracting the virus.

And there's no reason you should have had the right to force me to quarantine my baby, which is what you did. You complain about having to miss work because your children can't go to school for a few weeks, imagine living months or a year when one parent has to always be home because the baby can't leave the house thanks to anti-vaxxers. If you want to put your own child at risk that's your choice, but then the moment your child starts feeling unwell you need to keep your child home, because otherwise you are making life-and-death decisions for MY child. Medical freedom? How about freedom to go to the grocery store without someone stealing your child's life and health? Oh, I forgot, only anti-vaxxers are entitled to freedom.

amother
Honeydew

Post Sun, Nov 10 2019, 6:52 am
amother [ Green ] wrote:
OP described the eczema as a limited-time reaction to the vaccine.

Where did you get that fallacy about SSPE? SSPE is a complication of measles. It happens because of how the body responds after contracting the virus.

And there's no reason you should have had the right to force me to quarantine my baby, which is what you did. You complain about having to miss work because your children can't go to school for a few weeks, imagine living months or a year when one parent has to always be home because the baby can't leave the house thanks to anti-vaxxers.

A minor reaction of a little eczema is nothing to make a huge deal about I think these people I looking for something to blame vaccines on.

My son has constant eczema I find a doctor to help me treat it and I got in under control. He got allergy shots that helped wonders do to him being allergic to the environment. The vaccine brought out the eczema in the body that was lingering there it didn’t bring it as new.

And yes all the people that had to be quarantined because of the antivaxxers I really feel bad for I feel the antivaxxers are really selfish.

amother
Orchid

Post Sun, Nov 10 2019, 6:52 am
amother [ Honeydew ] wrote:

Just because a doctor grants one, doesnt mean the DOH is accepting it. They have been denying them left and right. It has been in the news.
I don't know how to link an article.

southernbubby

Post Sun, Nov 10 2019, 6:59 am
Just because a doctor grants one, doesnt mean the DOH is accepting it. They have been denying them left and right. It has been in the news.

If you have the name of the article, someone else will link it.

amother
Honeydew

Post Sun, Nov 10 2019, 7:01 am

The doctors won’t grant one if not fully necessary the kids are in school so must be ok because lots of kids here are not in school

#BestBubby

Post Sun, Nov 10 2019, 7:02 am
When doctors do what Democrats LIKE - ABORTIONS than the
doctor-patient relationship is HOLY.

When doctors do what Democrats DON'T Like - Medical Exemptions
than the doctor-patient relationship doesn't exist.

Democrats = Tyrants

amother
Orchid

Post Sun, Nov 10 2019, 7:08 am
southernbubby wrote:
If you have the name of the article, someone else will link it.

"Scrutiny of vaccine exemptions banishes some from schools"
NY post article.

southernbubby

Post Sun, Nov 10 2019, 7:10 am
#BestBubby wrote:
When doctors do what Democrats LIKE - ABORTIONS than the
doctor-patient relationship is HOLY.

When doctors do what Democrats DON'T Like - Medical Exemptions
than the doctor-patient relationship doesn't exist.

Democrats = Tyrants

I actually do agree with these statements, however some physicians sold phoney exemptions for $$$ and laughed all the way to the bank so it gave the liberals more fuel. The willingness of the anti-vax public to participate in the scam didn't persuade the public to consider their claims.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Nov 10 2019, 7:13 am
OP does not know how bad the eczema will get if she continues the myriad of vaccines her child needs to catch up. She ALSO had a child with a near fatal reaction!

Thankyou for clarification. I can’t breath when people scare me about infections vs vaccines.

southernbubby

Post Sun, Nov 10 2019, 7:42 am
"Scrutiny of vaccine exemptions banishes some from schools"
NY post article.

I thought that you had an article about SSPE occuring in children who got the MMR after the measles.

Ema of 5

Post Sun, Nov 10 2019, 9:52 am
southernbubby wrote:
I actually do agree with these statements, however some physicians sold phoney exemptions for $$$ and laughed all the way to the bank so it gave the liberals more fuel. The willingness of the anti-vax public to participate in the scam didn't persuade the public to consider their claims.

I remember there were a few people who posted here about a doctor who would give exemptions to anyone who asked, or the parents who kept non vaxxed kids out of school only until the health department was done checking- the secretary would call the parents and let them know when officials were gone, and children would come late to school.
Page 3 of 6   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next Recent Topics