Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Coronavirus Symptoms

Librarian

Post Mon, Mar 09 2020, 1:29 pm
I thought it might be helpful to elaborate on one of the symptoms of Coronavirus. Shortness of breath can manifest subtly. If you find yourself yawning or sighing frequently, this could be a sign of shortness of breath. Wishing all the best of health!

FranticFrummie

Post Mon, Mar 09 2020, 1:58 pm
What's bothering me, is that the symptoms of a common cold, a seasonal flu, and Corona are pretty much IDENTICAL! At first I thought it was allergies that were triggering asthma. Again, same symptoms (until the fever hit.)

Dr. Google says I'm going to die - and I probably just have a cold - unless I don't. I'm staying indoors until I'm asymptomatic.

There really isn't a differential diagnosis based on symptoms, only on the tests that everyone is running out of. Confused

little neshamala

Post Mon, Mar 09 2020, 2:11 pm
FranticFrummie wrote:
What's bothering me, is that the symptoms of a common cold, a seasonal flu, and Corona are pretty much IDENTICAL! At first I thought it was allergies that were triggering asthma. Again, same symptoms (until the fever hit.)

Dr. Google says I'm going to die - and I probably just have a cold - unless I don't. I'm staying indoors until I'm asymptomatic.

There really isn't a differential diagnosis based on symptoms, only on the tests that everyone is running out of. Confused

Yup.
My kids constantly have colds during the winter that produce dry or wet coughs, runny nose, and sometimes fever. They'll feel weak and just sick. And all it is is a cold. Yes, confirmed a zillion times in the past by the pediatrician.
But now all these symptoms are the same....

amother
Natural

Post Mon, Mar 09 2020, 2:17 pm
I think diarhea and fever are symptoms and a cough
stock up on zinc losanges and orange juice at first signs of symptoms

Sunny Days

Post Mon, Mar 09 2020, 2:41 pm
FranticFrummie wrote:

Oy FF. Wishing you a simchas Purim with yeshuoes & refuoes

But your Dr. Google reminds me of this: [youtube]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Vn_ZkI7-IZ4&list=LLrKsyJK5votQf3o4aT2RAMw&index=1[/youtube]

FranticFrummie

Post Mon, Mar 09 2020, 3:10 pm
amother [ Natural ] wrote:
I think diarhea and fever are symptoms and a cough
stock up on zinc losanges and orange juice at first signs of symptoms

Yep, got that too. Combined with loss of appetite, maybe I'll lose those stubborn last 10 pounds. Gotta look on the bright side, right?

IrenaFr

Post Mon, Mar 09 2020, 5:34 pm
Librarian wrote:
I thought it might be helpful to elaborate on one of the symptoms of Coronavirus. Shortness of breath can manifest subtly. If you find yourself yawning or sighing frequently, this could be a sign of shortness of breath. Wishing all the best of health!

Shortness or breath- not the first sign , only when complications are arise . And then you have to go immediately to the hospital.

amother
Natural

Post Mon, Mar 09 2020, 11:20 pm
I read it’s a dry cough not with phlem
I read to take zinc losengez and put them in the back of you’re through and suck them and to drink lots of oranges

Juice

FranticFrummie

Post Mon, Mar 09 2020, 11:23 pm
amother [ Natural ] wrote:
I read it’s a dry cough not with phlem
I read to take zinc losengez and put them in the back of you’re through and suck them and to drink lots of oranges

Juice

Phlegm can indicate that it's moved on to bronchitis - or that it was just a cold to begin with. Again, it's so hard to say which.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics