Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Daycare
Previous  1  2  3  4  5  Next

rachstein88

Post Tue, Mar 16 2021, 5:28 pm
Azure can I sign up with you starting after Pesach?

amother
Pink

Post Tue, Mar 16 2021, 5:30 pm
#BestBubby wrote:
Throw the tomatoes, but I'll say it anyway - so sad that kids are in daycare nearly
every waking hour. Sad

Wow how callous and clueless can you possibly be? Do you honestly think anyone's happy to have their kids in daycare every waking hour?

amother
Azure

Post Tue, Mar 16 2021, 5:57 pm
stillnewlywed wrote:
Oh I'm so annoyed I signed up for daycare already! I would love to send to you and save $150 a month

Yeah, My loss:( I'd love to meet your toddler:)

amother
Azure

Post Tue, Mar 16 2021, 6:02 pm
amother [ Bronze ] wrote:
I think you’ll fill up. it’s a very hard age to find. And that area is near Toms River that has way less options and ppl are willing to pay more then Yeshiva area.

got it, I'm now convinced that it's 'normal' to charge such high prices.. I could really use the $$ so thanks so much for the post since I'll be more confident when answering how much I charge..

amother
Azure

Post Tue, Mar 16 2021, 6:04 pm
rachstein88 wrote:
Azure can I sign up with you starting after Pesach?

I'd love to! 347.352.1213
Thanks for the boost:)

amother
Jade

Post Tue, Mar 16 2021, 7:16 pm
amother [ Pewter ] wrote:
I do a playgroup near yeshiva so prices are a little lower then down the 9, here are my hours and prices:
9:30-2 $250
9:30-3 $350
9:30-3:30-$400
a extra $40 from 9:00 (I start drop off for 9:30 at 9:20)
Every one brings a snack for the month which I give out, I know someone who charges an extra $50 for lunch.
I don't have a cleaning lady I just clean up by myself-my sister worked in a daycare and she had a lot to say about the way the cleaning lady cleaned or mostly did not clean

What age do u do? Are u full yet? Im lookong in that area

amother
Pewter

Post Tue, Mar 16 2021, 8:22 pm
amother [ Jade ] wrote:
What age do u do? Are u full yet? Im lookong in that area

2 year old's Right now I am full

amother
Jade

Post Tue, Mar 16 2021, 8:27 pm
amother [ Pewter ] wrote:
2 year old's Right now I am full

Thats the age I need Sad

Tries2BGoodMom

Post Wed, Mar 17 2021, 3:39 am
Azure please IM me. I may be interested if the location is not too far from me. Thank you!!!

amother
Plum

Post Wed, Mar 17 2021, 6:16 am
Post Yesterday at 12:33 am
amother [ Plum ] wrote:
PLUM wrote:
$1075 + $975/mo (2 kids) at Kidz Place; 8:30-5:30. Sad

#BestBubby wrote:
Throw the tomatoes, but I'll say it anyway - so sad that kids are in daycare nearly
every waking hour. Sad

As the OP [Plum] of this message I feel the right to respond freely....

@BestBubby.... do you work?

Outside the bubble of Lkwd, most people work a "regular job" from 9-5 (or for many people longer hours than that), and as such I am very grateful to have a healthy and safe childcare option that provides hours that accommodate "real work" hours which allow me to be on time to work in the morning and to then have enough travel time after to work to get my kids in a timely manner.

All this being said, I actually don't work 9-5, I work much longer hours than that, but I only work 1-2 days a week.... My children do not spend every waking hour, or even 8:30-5:30, every day at day care. Believe me, if the day cares would allow me to pay just for the days on which I work and need childcare, I would be glad to save the money and send them only the specific days I need, but as this is not the case, and they require a years commitment, I have no option, but to have my kids signed up for the full days hours and pay the price. Yet, this does leave me the option to run errands on the days I don't work while my kids are happy and safe with their wonderful Morahs. It also allows my husband to maintain his work ethics and Daven with a Minyan by dropping of our kids before work and picking them up after work on the days that I do work.

Your response was not only callous, but extremely hurtful as well. Believe me, I have extreme Mommy guilt for occasionally leaving them for the full time, however, I know that it allows me to maintain my sanity, by having the ability to get other things done in a much more efficient manner so that the time I spend with my kids is actually quality time.....

Don't ever judge another until you are in their place!

amother
Azure

Post Wed, Mar 17 2021, 6:42 am
Tries2BGoodMom wrote:
Azure please IM me. I may be interested if the location is not too far from me. Thank you!!!

off Chestnut St.

OOTforlife

Post Wed, Mar 17 2021, 7:08 am
I have always worked full-time and my kids were all in daycare for 9.5 hours a day, 5 days a week, from 4-5 months until they switched to preschool at their day school. I don't feel guilty about it. I could afford to be a SAHM, but I don't want to. My kids are well-adjusted and happy and my DH and I have great shalom bayis. Maybe things would be even better if I was a SAHM, but they're quite good already.

I don't mind if people judge me, as long as they don't hassle me about it IRL. In my head, I am judgy about many things other people do, although I have become better at DLKZ with age.

Tries2BGoodMom

Post Wed, Mar 17 2021, 8:18 am
amother [ Azure ] wrote:
off Chestnut St.

Thank you. It is far from me. If anyone knows of a cheaper day care in Pine or Arlington neighborhoods, please let me know. I’m looking for my daughter who will be 22 months on Sept and don’t qualify for CHS. Thank you.

amother
Lime

Post Wed, Mar 17 2021, 8:31 am
amother [ Azure ] wrote:
got it, I'm now convinced that it's 'normal' to charge such high prices.. I could really use the $$ so thanks so much for the post since I'll be more confident when answering how much I charge..
You’re in the right location for it! The right price is one that people are willing to pay. I’m sure there will be some people telling you that you’re too expensive but then they’re not right for your playgroup.

stillnewlywed

Post Wed, Mar 17 2021, 9:16 am
Tries2BGoodMom wrote:
Thank you. It is far from me. If anyone knows of a cheaper day care in Pine or Arlington neighborhoods, please let me know. I’m looking for my daughter who will be 22 months on Sept and don’t qualify for CHS. Thank you.

If you need full time then your only options are daycare or Amother Azure's group

ces

Post Wed, Mar 17 2021, 9:49 am
There are several day cares that are official and have full extended hours but don't take chs, they charge much less, 400-525 depending on age + up to 100 for full extended hours. They include meals as well.

ces

Post Wed, Mar 17 2021, 9:50 am
Tries2BGoodMom wrote:

There are two on oak street - Tot world and kol naarim - that are day cares with lower rates. I haven't sent to either but you should be aware they exist. I'm sure there are more.

amother
DarkGray

Post Fri, Sep 17 2021, 7:53 am
ces wrote:
There are several day cares that are official and have full extended hours but don't take chs, they charge much less, 400-525 depending on age + up to 100 for full extended hours. They include meals as well.

Where? Any near Westgate (aside from Circle Time)? Or any regular playgroups for a 3 yr old near Westgate?

amother
Lime

Post Fri, Sep 17 2021, 7:57 am
amother [ DarkGray ] wrote:
Where? Any near Westgate (aside from Circle Time)? Or any regular playgroups for a 3 yr old near Westgate?
I don’t understand the question. There are plenty of playgroups but they aren’t daycares.

amother
DarkGray

Post Fri, Sep 17 2021, 9:09 am
amother [ Lime ] wrote:
I don’t understand the question. There are plenty of playgroups but they aren’t daycares.

Is there a list where I can see what they are? I only know of one playgroup in the area
Page 4 of 5 Previous  1  2  3  4  5  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries