Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
Ozempic
1  2  3  4  5  Next

amother
OP

Post Sun, Oct 31 2021, 5:38 am
Has anyone used ozempic for weight loss. Can you tell me about it?

Chana Miriam S

Post Sun, Oct 31 2021, 5:42 am
Made me sick as a dog. No weightloss and no change in blood sugars. It’s expensive.

If it works for you, you still have to eat right.

amother
Jasmine

Post Sun, Oct 31 2021, 5:52 am
I tried it after hearing good feedback from others. Unfortunately, my stomach couldn't tolerate it. A couple of days after taking, I would get horrible diarrhea that was disabling for close to 24 hours. As soon as I stopped, the diarrhea stopped.

amother
RosePink

Post Sun, Oct 31 2021, 6:03 am
My insurance covers it so it’s not expensive (for me). The side effects are not fun but totally worth it to me (started it around two months ago and lost a little over ten pounds so far including over the yomim tovim)

amother
OP

Post Sun, Oct 31 2021, 6:05 am
amother [ RosePink ] wrote:
My insurance covers it so it’s not expensive (for me). The side effects are not fun but totally worth it to me (started it around two months ago and lost a little over ten pounds so far including over the yomim tovim)

If you do t mind me asking how much do you need to lose. I need to lose about 20-30 pounds my doc I doesn’t think it’ll come off too quickly for me.

amother
RosePink

Post Sun, Oct 31 2021, 6:07 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
If you do t mind me asking how much do you need to lose. I need to lose about 20-30 pounds my doc I doesn’t think it’ll come off too quickly for me.

I needed to lose 30-40 (now 20-30) pounds.

amother
Outerspace

Post Sun, Oct 31 2021, 6:42 am
Does have some mild side effects but the thrill of losing lbs that otherwise didn't budge still pays.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Oct 31 2021, 6:58 am
Anyone else? I’ve been trying to lose for so long and it’s just not working. I don’t know what else to do!

amother
OP

Post Sun, Oct 31 2021, 4:37 pm
Bump

amother
OP

Post Wed, Nov 03 2021, 3:58 am
Anyone else?

amother
Offwhite

Post Wed, Nov 03 2021, 5:45 am
I took Saxenda and I’m wondering how those 2 drugs compare to each other? Fwiw I was so, so sick with nausea and diarrhea I had to stop. Just wondering if Ozempic is different

amother
Whitesmoke

Post Sat, Nov 27 2021, 8:43 am
Works so well for me. Lost 15lbs in 3 months. Never hungry. Plan to keep using it until I lose another 25. I also peloton daily and eat healthy. It was always the quantity and not the quality that did me in. Ozempic helps curb my portion sizes.

I got super constipated this week so I took a week off and drank a bottle of mag citrate and got back to normal. Plan to restart ozempic tomorrow.

amother
Whitesmoke

Post Sat, Nov 27 2021, 8:45 am
For those that use it, what dose are you maxing at? I wanted to go to 2.5mg like wegovy but my doc advised that I stay at 1mg. I’m not diabetic and I am taking this for weight loss only. Just curious what others are doing.

amother
Milk

Post Sun, Nov 28 2021, 2:05 am
I take ozempic my blood sugar is so controlled and I lost weight. Went from 230 to 180 Had stomach issues. But I take it on Friday so by Monday I am doing ok.
Controls my overeating.

amother
Offwhite

Post Sun, Nov 28 2021, 5:20 am
amother [ Milk ] wrote:
I take ozempic my blood sugar is so controlled and I lost weight. Went from 230 to 180 Had stomach issues. But I take it on Friday so by Monday I am doing ok.
Controls my overeating.

How long did it take you to lose that weight?

amother
OP

Post Tue, Nov 30 2021, 4:05 am
I am leaning towards trying it. How long does it take to start feeling it work?

amother
Offwhite

Post Tue, Nov 30 2021, 5:33 am
So I just started last night. .5 a week. My doctor wants to go slow scan I’m on this for 1 month. Plus he changed my diet to all plant bases with minimal fish. Plus exercise. I’ll keeping you all posted but because I have Pcos ands hit menopause I expect it to go very slow. Dr did say that he’d add another drug in a couple months if the weight loss is too slow. FWIW, only 5 days of no meat/chicken ands increased vegetables ands I don’tneed to take my med for GERD daily🤗

amother
Amaranthus

Post Tue, Nov 30 2021, 5:52 am
Works for some
Made me so sick couldn’t tolerate it
Hatzlocha

amother
OP

Post Mon, Dec 13 2021, 10:25 am
Anyone else?

amother
OP

Post Sat, Dec 18 2021, 6:49 pm
Op here. Planning on starting it this week. How is everyone doing on it?
Page 1 of 5 1  2  3  4  5  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise