Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
Ozempic
Previous  1  2  3  4  5  Next

amother
Begonia

Post Mon, Mar 07 2022, 6:15 pm
I lost 25 lbs.

amother
Papayawhip

Post Mon, Mar 07 2022, 7:00 pm
I will try, thanks. May be too far as the lawn from Canada on ice.

amother
Peach

Post Fri, Mar 11 2022, 11:21 am
amother [ Begonia ] wrote:
I lost 25 lbs.

How long?

So I just took my second dose. I’m afraid nothing is injecting I’m my body lol. I’m not feeling anything at all when taking the injection. And not feeling any side effects. Am I supposed to see the medicine in the pen decrease?Am I supposed to feel anything when taking the injection? And is it normal that Im not feeling any side effects yet? My first dosage was on Sunday.

amother
Papayawhip

Post Fri, Mar 11 2022, 11:26 am
I am feeling much better and basically symptom free now. I saw many people online have no symptoms from the get go. The first time I did the injection I called 1-866-696-4090 which is the Ozempic line and they guide you exactly how to do the injection. If you have any doubt do it once with them. I found it very helpful but ya I don’t feel the medicine going in. If the needle was in your skin and you hit the button and it made that noise then I’m sure you are good. The medicine has to go someplace! I would have also wondered if I wasn’t nauseous. My doctor did tell me me count to 5 after I hit the button to wait with needle still in me before pulling it away.

amother
Offwhite

Post Fri, Mar 11 2022, 5:16 pm
If you’re not feeling anything be sure you are taking off the cap on the needle. My friend had been complaining it dripped down her leg ands after 6 weeks she wasn’tlosing weight or feeling any different. Turns out she wasn’t taking the cap off the needle and wasn’t even getting any medicine Sad LOL

amother
Begonia

Post Fri, Mar 11 2022, 5:18 pm
amother [ Peach ] wrote:
How long?

So I just took my second dose. I’m afraid nothing is injecting I’m my body lol. I’m not feeling anything at all when taking the injection. And not feeling any side effects. Am I supposed to see the medicine in the pen decrease?Am I supposed to feel anything when taking the injection? And is it normal that Im not feeling any side effects yet? My first dosage was on Sunday.

Started taking it in October weighing somewhere slightly north of 185. I weigh 157 now.

amother
Peach

Post Sun, Mar 13 2022, 12:55 am
amother [ Offwhite ] wrote:
If you’re not feeling anything be sure you are taking off the cap on the needle. My friend had been complaining it dripped down her leg ands after 6 weeks she wasn’tlosing weight or feeling any different. Turns out she wasn’t taking the cap off the needle and wasn’t even getting any medicine Sad LOL

I can see the needle going into my skin.

amother
Caramel

Post Sun, Mar 13 2022, 1:50 am
Hi you all!

Joining in here on my husband's behalf lol... Not that he knows yet! He has been on ozempic a number of months now, I forget exactly when. He's now on the highest dose for weight loss, so it's the Wegovy pens. He definitely has lost weight, which is amazing because he really struggled with that, and the success has kickstarted other healthy habits so BH it's been a real game changer.
He's had some nausea and stomach issues but not as bad as beginning- he almost was thinking of stopping at one point but kept with it and it's been better.
Hope it's working for everyone who needs it!

amother
Papayawhip

Post Wed, Mar 30 2022, 6:24 pm
How is everyone doing? I am starting week 6 and still taking .25 the lowest dose. I was able to switch to .5 but I was too nervous as I still have some nausea. Definitely better but still there. I am down 7-8 lbs which may not seem like a lot but I was unable to make the scale budge before so I am happy. Please update. Thinking about you all.

achot613

Post Thu, Apr 14 2022, 3:52 am
I’ve been taking it for three months and have lost 9 kilo (like 20 lbs). I’m so happy and blessed for this drug. I want to lose at least 10 more lbs. I’m not sure what will be if I have to take this for the rest of my life though….

amother
Papayawhip

Post Thu, Apr 14 2022, 3:58 am
Welcome achot13! That’s a lot of weight loss! I am down 10 lbs. I switched to the higher .5 dose a week and a half ago. BH I was very worried about the nausea coming back but it didn’t. Besides occasional heart burn I feel good. I am in the US but have been getting my meds from Canada since my insurance won’t cover but they just doubled the price. I was going to get in Israel while on vacation since I heard it’s cheaper here but I can’t use my US prescription.

amother
Magenta

Post Thu, Apr 14 2022, 5:20 am
How can I get my Dr to prescribe this for me

OBnursemom

Post Thu, Apr 14 2022, 5:34 am
amother [ Magenta ] wrote:
How can I get my Dr to prescribe this for me

Either have diabetes (ozempic) and need it for blood sugar control, or have a BMI in the high 30s (wegovy- same medication, higher dose). Wegovy is hard to find though, and insurance frequently doesn’t cover it.

achot613

Post Thu, Apr 14 2022, 8:30 am
You would not be able to buy it in Israel OTC. Since I was given permission they have become very rigid here about who they give it to. Ppl are apparently selling it on the black market for thousands of shekels and now people who actually need it can’t always but it…my dr claims I will not even need to take it for a year and then I’ll stop but I believe it’s a drug that is meant to take for life. I really want to have another child if I can get back down to 100 lbs (I’m 4ft 11). Currently at about 144lbs

amother
Cyclamen

Post Thu, Apr 14 2022, 10:16 am
achot613 wrote:
You would not be able to buy it in Israel OTC. Since I was given permission they have become very rigid here about who they give it to. Ppl are apparently selling it on the black market for thousands of shekels and now people who actually need it can’t always but it…my dr claims I will not even need to take it for a year and then I’ll stop but I believe it’s a drug that is meant to take for life. I really want to have another child if I can get back down to 100 lbs (I’m 4ft 11). Currently at about 144lbs

You need to weigh 100 lbs to have a baby??????
I'm 5 ft tall and my baby was conceived when I weighed 164 lbs and I wasn't obese. At 144 I would look great (not skinny but great). This is mind blowing to me.

achot613

Post Thu, Apr 14 2022, 10:34 am
I said I want to be, not need. I made a mistake with kilos and I’m currently 154 lbs. I know what being healthy is and looks like. Once it’s stopped, you gain weight so getting to 100 will give leeway

amother
Khaki

Post Thu, Apr 14 2022, 10:49 am
What sort of doctor prescribes this meds? I would be Intresred in this plan

achot613

Post Thu, Apr 14 2022, 11:43 am
Family Doctors can prescribe in Israel after consultation with a dietician and after blood tests

amother
Cyclamen

Post Thu, Apr 14 2022, 2:05 pm
achot613 wrote:
I said I want to be, not need. I made a mistake with kilos and I’m currently 154 lbs. I know what being healthy is and looks like. Once it’s stopped, you gain weight so getting to 100 will give leeway

I thought this medication was for severe/obesity issues that cause a medical condition. Can anyone who wants to be thinner be prescribed this and take it until they feel they are thin enough?

achot613

Post Thu, Apr 14 2022, 2:42 pm
It is for that. Who said it’s not?
Page 3 of 5 Previous  1  2  3  4  5  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise