Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Are you afraid
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next

Are you afraid of the newest variant ?
So scared  
 5%  [ 13 ]
No, I’m over it  
 45%  [ 105 ]
It’s just exaggerated hype  
 49%  [ 114 ]
Total Votes : 232

amother
Pear

Post Tue, Nov 30 2021, 5:28 am
thank you mommy3b2c a voice of common sense reason

DrMom

Post Tue, Nov 30 2021, 6:09 am
mommy3b2c wrote:
I think that there are a lot of nasty things going on behind the scenes. Some of them might be as simple as a bunch of narcissistic politicians refusing to give up their “superhero” status, but all that’s going on right now is not just “simple science.”

Actually, I don't think any of the cabinet members relished the idea of shutting off Ben Gurion Airport to foreigners. or of imposing stricter rules for returning Israelis. They know people are planning vacations during Hanukkah and they know tourists come here. I don't think any of them actually want to be the bad guy ruining anybody's vacation plans or business income.

They also don't want to fail to act in case this is a huge deal, so they are being cautious and gathering info. I call this "acting like responsible public servants," not "leveraging fear to further secret evil plans." No poster who insinuated that the govt is motivated by evil has actually come forth and told us what their goal is.

I'm hoping the omicron variant indeed turns out to be so mild that we can ignore it, like a simple cold.

amother
DarkRed

Post Tue, Nov 30 2021, 6:45 am
To answer the question,

No I'm not afraid.

My extended family and I are are all vaxed and triple boosted. We double mask and wear that plastic thingies over our faces as well.

Babies, 3 months and up wear adorable montcler masks when are both fashionable and science claims it works. We only single mask babies because well, they are babies.

We also have pods with likeminded individuals so we don't come in contact with the unvaccinated.

We are also super careful in Walmart and the supermarket. We loudly berate the maskless and even the ones wearing only one mask.

Our elderly are protected in coumo's nursing homes. We don't ever go visit because you know....covid.

For entertainment we only hang out with celebrities and politicians like, Pelosi, Schumer and Brandon because duh, everyone knows they are invincible.

If everyone followed my rules, covid would be over already.

Oh, and a secret stock tip. Buy Pfizer. But you didn't hear it from me!

amother
Daisy

Post Tue, Nov 30 2021, 6:54 am
Now that people are getting the plasma or monoceuls don't know how it's spelled they get well right away and have lots of antibodies so they can't get it again. We don't hear of anyone dying there days from the virus

small bean

Post Tue, Nov 30 2021, 6:58 am
DrMom wrote:
Actually, I don't think any of the cabinet members relished the idea of shutting off Ben Gurion Airport to foreigners. or of imposing stricter rules for returning Israelis. They know people are planning vacations during Hanukkah and they know tourists come here. I don't think any of them actually want to be the bad guy ruining anybody's vacation plans or business income.

They also don't want to fail to act in case this is a huge deal, so they are being cautious and gathering info. I call this "acting like responsible public servants," not "leveraging fear to further secret evil plans." No poster who insinuated that the govt is motivated by evil has actually come forth and told us what their goal is.

I'm hoping the omicron variant indeed turns out to be so mild that we can ignore it, like a simple cold.

Israel is not working alone. This is a global thing and all the bad actors are working togther. Every single country has a part to play and they are all doing their jobs.

The only way covid goes away, is when the people deicde that it goes away.

amother
Crystal

Post Tue, Nov 30 2021, 7:09 am
small bean wrote:
Israel is not working alone. This is a global thing and all the bad actors are working togther. Every single country has a part to play and they are all doing their jobs.

Get ready to be called a conspiracy theorist.

amother
Hawthorn

Post Tue, Nov 30 2021, 7:11 am
small bean wrote:

It's amazing how every country agrees to hype up this scam pandemic just to control everyone...

DrMom

Post Tue, Nov 30 2021, 7:21 am
small bean wrote:

Again, you insinuate without saying explicitly what this big evil grand plan is.

Or how all these countries are working together on this when they can't work together on anything else.

Care to let us in on the big secret?

small bean

Post Tue, Nov 30 2021, 7:37 am
DrMom wrote:
Again, you insinuate without saying explicitly what this big evil grand plan is.

Or how all these countries are working together on this when they can't work together on anything else.

It is not a big secret and it is not something new. I remember a couple of years ago before covid, my friend went to mexico and it was being discussed the unification of world governments.

Unfortunatley, most people dont realize that no one cares about you. Nothing is ever done for your benefit. Governments dont work alone either.

Im not a conspiracy theorist and I dont live with my head in the sand either.

SixOfWands

Post Tue, Nov 30 2021, 7:43 am
#BestBubby wrote:
Regular cold and flu also kill high risk people.

Do you have any statistics on deaths from the common cold?

Thanks.

SixOfWands

Post Tue, Nov 30 2021, 7:44 am
mommy3b2c wrote:
A regular cold and flu can kill high risk people just as easily as Covid can kill high risk people.

Can you provide statistics on deaths from the common cold?

Thanks.

#BestBubby

Post Tue, Nov 30 2021, 7:54 am
DrMom wrote:

Phatmaceotical industry us biggest donor getting their puppets elected around the world.

Also pays policians ten of thousands $$$ in bribes called speaking fees or hires their relatives 6 figure $$$ jobs.

#BestBubby

Post Tue, Nov 30 2021, 7:55 am
amother [ Hawthorn ] wrote:
It's amazing how every country agrees to hype up this scam pandemic just to control everyone...

People who run for office are power hungry.

Is this news?

Ema of 5

Post Tue, Nov 30 2021, 7:56 am
shabbatiscoming wrote:
Huh? There is no lock down in Israel.

I think she meant people are being denied entry again. Not a lockDOWN, but a lock OUT.

Ema of 5

Post Tue, Nov 30 2021, 8:00 am
LovesHashem wrote:
The regular cold generally doesn't kill people.
Even the flu, which does kills a lot less than COVID.
Yes if you have the flu stay home too!

Why is this not common sense?!

That’s not what she was saying. She was saying EVEN a common cold can be deadly to someone at risk, but most people don’t put their life on hold for that.

fleetwood

Post Tue, Nov 30 2021, 8:10 am
SixOfWands wrote:
Do you have any statistics on deaths from the common cold?

Thanks.

We should start a poll..how many people we know that died of cold,flu vs covid...

amother
Narcissus

Post Tue, Nov 30 2021, 8:16 am
SixOfWands wrote:
Can you provide statistics on deaths from the common cold?

Thanks.

I have a mild immunodeficiency. I get secondary bacterial infections from the mildest colds. Just saying.

Ema of 5

Post Tue, Nov 30 2021, 8:19 am
amother [ DarkRed ] wrote:
To answer the question,

No I'm not afraid.

My extended family and I are are all vaxed and triple boosted. We double mask and wear that plastic thingies over our faces as well.

Babies, 3 months and up wear adorable montcler masks when are both fashionable and science claims it works. We only single mask babies because well, they are babies.

We also have pods with likeminded individuals so we don't come in contact with the unvaccinated.

We are also super careful in Walmart and the supermarket. We loudly berate the maskless and even the ones wearing only one mask.

Our elderly are protected in coumo's nursing homes. We don't ever go visit because you know....covid.

For entertainment we only hang out with celebrities and politicians like, Pelosi, Schumer and Brandon because duh, everyone knows they are invincible.

If everyone followed my rules, covid would be over already.

Oh, and a secret stock tip. Buy Pfizer. But you didn't hear it from me!

Is sarcasm a “reportable offense” now?

fleetwood

Post Tue, Nov 30 2021, 8:21 am
Ema of 4 wrote:
Is sarcasm a “reportable offense” now?

Nope..but political posts in the wrong forum are absolutely reportable.

DrMom

Post Tue, Nov 30 2021, 8:22 am
small bean wrote:
It is not a big secret and it is not something new. I remember a couple of years ago before covid, my friend went to mexico and it was being discussed the unification of world governments.

Unfortunatley, most people dont realize that no one cares about you. Nothing is ever done for your benefit. Governments dont work alone either.

Im not a conspiracy theorist and I dont live with my head in the sand either.

You think Israel wants to let itself be governed by the rest of the countries in the world, the vast majority of whom routinely condemn them at the UN?

And how does closing the airport to international travel encourage world unity?

This really does not sound very logical to me.
Page 4 of 9   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next Recent Topics