Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Covid symptoms 2023

amother
Zinnia

Post Tue, Jan 10 2023, 10:41 pm
Tested positive for covid 2 weeks ago. had one full week where I was feeling good. then this week, I was sick again lost my sense of smell now. isn't this the wrong order?

#vax, no boost Smile

amother
DarkViolet

Post Tue, Jan 10 2023, 10:51 pm
I have covid now, not vaxxed. This is my third time getting it and by far the worst. I feel like I was run over by a train and then it backed up and ran over me again. Aches in places I never knew existed. Smashing headache and exhaustion. I have fever too which I NEVER get.

amother
Zinnia

Post Tue, Jan 10 2023, 11:01 pm
amother DarkViolet wrote:
I have covid now, not vaxxed. This is my third time getting it and by far the worst. I feel like I was run over by a train and then it backed up and ran over me again. Aches in places I never knew existed. Smashing headache and exhaustion. I have fever too which I NEVER get.

Refuah Shlaima.

amother
Nemesia

Post Wed, Jan 11 2023, 8:03 am
Started with upset stomach that I had no idea was covid.
Next day tremendous amount of sinus pain, throat and chest tightness, sharp headache, and stomach pain that came and went in waves.
I couldn't sleep but body my was screaming for it. That was the hardest part. Heart palpitations. Dizzy. Crazy deep seated headache.
3rd time (March 2020 and April 2022).

amother
Moccasin

Post Wed, Jan 11 2023, 8:18 am
Now I had Low fever, runny nose, achy, hoarse voice
I had Covid in march 2020.
Got vaccinated summer 2021 because I wanted to go to Israel (never got the ishur in the end)
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics