Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
What is Covid like now

amother
OP

Post Thu, Oct 26 2023, 3:05 pm
My husband just tested positive, how long do symptoms typically last these days? He never had covid, as far as we know.

amother
Ebony

Post Thu, Oct 26 2023, 3:09 pm
My child tested positive over a week ago and I started similar symptoms a few days ago. Seems to be worst 2-4 days approximately and then symptoms decrease from there. I’m on day 4 of real symptoms and much better BH

amother
Narcissus

Post Thu, Oct 26 2023, 3:12 pm
I tested positive Monday night and am still pretty much down for the count (but also 9mo pregnant which definitely effects it) Symptoms are super congested, headaches, fluctuating between heat flashes and chills

613mitzvahgirl

Post Thu, Oct 26 2023, 3:35 pm
Everyone is different. There are no 2 of the same. Everyone heals differently and feels differently when they get sick. Even symptoms might be the same, but the feel is different. I wish there could be a magic pill to take it away, but so far there isn’t. Two of my kids recently had it. One had no appetite for two days and was extremely sleepy and weak. BhBh that dc is better. My other dc had it for four days with sore throat, horrible stomach pain and headaches. BhBh dc is feeling better. But dc is still complaining their throat hurts. I sent dc for a throat culture and BhBh it was negative. I guess it’s a lingering effect. I have been having a very itchy throat without strep for a week with no strep, but it’s super annoying when it’s so itchy. Everyone otherwise is BhBh better. My husband doesn’t complain or kvetch do I don’t know.
See everyone heals and feels differently. Refuah sheleima.. by the way the best medicines are davening and chicken soup with the vegetables.

amother
Tangerine

Post Thu, Oct 26 2023, 4:04 pm
I had it just after Rosh HaShana, and thought it was a heavy cold until it occurred to me to do a test. It lasted three or four days. I didn't have any concerns about fasting on Yom Kippur.

amother
Fuchsia

Post Thu, Oct 26 2023, 4:23 pm
I had covid last week along with my husband and daughter. We all still have lingering symptoms, although feeling much better. It’s taking forever to get over it. I’d put the severity somewhere between bad cold and flu. I’ve had covid before and it wasn’t this bad last time. Everyone reacts differently.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Oct 26 2023, 10:20 pm
I’m a bit nervous as I’m in my first trimester and I don’t exactly have an extra bedroom to sleep in.

amother
Hawthorn

Post Thu, Oct 26 2023, 10:22 pm
A cold
Don’t be alarmed
Bshaah tovah

amother
Hawthorn

Post Wed, Jan 10 2024, 4:52 pm
Not to beat a dead horse and 2019 is long gone….
However…..
Remember some of the “sharpness” and certainty of protocols and narratives?

So worth noting that Fauci admitted today officially that the whole “six feet social distancing” was nonsense irrelevant and completely made up.

Out of thin air one might say

amother
Cerise

Post Wed, Jan 10 2024, 5:01 pm
Had it recently very mild..but the after effects are still lingering 3 weeks later. I have dizziness,headaches and lost taste and smell. Its not just a cold. Furthermore,I stayed away from my kids and luckily they didn't catch it. I also masked up around them. Good luck.

ChossidMom

Post Thu, Jan 11 2024, 4:48 pm
Cold, flu symptoms. Why are you folks doing those useless home tests? Just treat your virus and IY"H get better fast. Covid is no longer a "thing", in case you haven't noticed.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics