Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Music and Performing Arts
Any Taylor swift fans on here?

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jul 06 2023, 6:23 pm
Why did she wait for the 3 weeks to start before releasing speak now?! I need encouragement to have self control and not listen to it tonight.

amother
Petunia

Post Thu, Jul 06 2023, 6:33 pm
You can do it!!!

Sometimes the Nordstrom anniversary sale comes out in the 9 days and it’s hard to wait but I feel proud of myself after I’ve waited!

I like old Taylor swift not her new stuff though

Miranda Wright

Post Thu, Jul 06 2023, 6:39 pm
Give it some time, maybe a youtuber will post a vocals-only version.

fbc

Post Thu, Jul 06 2023, 7:51 pm
Meeeee!!

It's a love story, baby just say yes💖💖

amother
Birch

Post Thu, Jul 06 2023, 10:54 pm
So, without listening to the tracks, what do we think of the lyrics for the vault tracks and the changed lyrics in "Better Than Revenge"?

amother
OP

Post Fri, Jul 07 2023, 4:28 am
I need to hear how it sounds in the song to fully decide how I feel about it but the concept of the new line in “Better than Revenge” sounds very interesting.

I think it’s putting the blame on the man instead of just bashing the other woman. He was a moth - he was going to go to any other light he saw. He wasn’t loyal to Taylor. The woman he cheated with just happened to be the one he came across but if it wasn’t her holding the matches, it would have been someone else.

I loved singing the old line, it was so fun! I guess it’s mature of Taylor to replace it, but I’m partial to the old version.

I haven’t looked up the lyrics to the vault songs yet. It would be so interesting to get to them as poems and only turn them into songs a few weeks later. But I’m still deciding if I want to do that. I love having that first listen experience with no prior knowledge.

ChalieB

Post Sun, Jul 09 2023, 3:50 am
I think the new line is lyrically nicer and more mature, but it is strange to only change one line in the whole album. If you want to update the album, great, but this feels weird to me
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Music and Performing Arts