Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
I need yeshuas, which segula should I try?

amother
OP

Post Wed, Sep 13 2023, 10:08 pm
Bh the sink leak issue is resolved. People shared so many amazing segulas for her to try.
Being that the issue is over, it must be that she tried several segulas. I wonder which one of them 'worked'.
People use segulas as an instant lottery ticket. Put in a quarter into the vending machine, do the segula- and out pops the soda- yeshuah!
Especially with Tznius. Take upon a chumra and you are bound to recieve your wish.

I'll share my undertakings and please share yours.
* I wear stocking during sleep.
* As soon as I see a male, I run the other end of the street, to be invisible, not to attract attention.
* Only wear black. No color clothing.
* only stud earring.
* I wear a tichel, hat, band and shpitzel on top of my sheitel.
* I close my eyes when a male speaks to me.

What segula did you try? Which tznius chumra did you take on?

BH Yom Yom

Post Wed, Sep 13 2023, 10:12 pm
I try to say baruch Hashem at least 6 times in every sentence.

amother
Honeysuckle

Post Wed, Sep 13 2023, 10:12 pm
Our family have seen yeshuos with tznius specifically
Its not like the other thread Can't Believe It

GLUE

Post Wed, Sep 13 2023, 10:16 pm
The Sugla in which you give money to the person collecting for MBP(my back pocket)please write your check out to my name it's long, so just use the first letter of all my names.
Chana
Atara
Sara
Herman

amother
OP

Post Wed, Sep 13 2023, 10:23 pm
amother Honeysuckle wrote:
Our family have seen yeshuos with tznius specifically
Its not like the other thread Can't Believe It

You took yourself upon to upgrade (whatever that's supposed to mean) and pop went the measles (some say the weasle)...
I undertook the same 'upgrade' and didn't have the same result as you. How do you know that your ueshuah came because you did xyz?
My friend and me were expecting, we were told that we are having a child with down syndrome. We both davened, went to tzaddikim for a brocha, we took upon an 'upgrade' in tznius (Loshen Hora doesn't count, as long as you dress more frum). One had a baby with Down syndrome and one didn't. The one who had the typical child goes around selling that her decree was nullified from above- because of her segulas.
If it would've worked just like that, we would all be ge'hulfena.

amother
Brickred

Post Wed, Sep 13 2023, 10:24 pm
amother OP wrote:
Being inspired by the sink leak issue, I decided to open a spin-off thread.
People use segulas as an instant lottery ticket. Put in a quarter into the vending machine, do the segula- and out pops the soda- yeshuah!
Especially with Tznius. Take upon a chumra and you are bound to recieve your wish.

I'll share my undertakings and please share yours.
* I wear stocking during sleep.
* As soon as I see a male, I run the other end of the street, to be invisible, not to attract attention.
* Only wear black. No color clothing.
* only stud earring.
* I wear a tichel, hat, band and shpitzel on top of my sheitel.
* I close my eyes when a male speaks to me.

What segula did you try? Which tznius chumra did you take on?

For the sink leak issue, sing aishes chayil 9 1/2 times, with 9 1/2 people (you will need an odd number of pregnant women iykwim), for 9 1/2 days, the 9 1/2th day of the 9 1/2 month of the 9 1/2th shmittah. People have reported nissim!!

synthy

Post Wed, Sep 13 2023, 10:28 pm
Save the peels of the egg from your Seder, and soak it in the leftover charoses until Lag Beomer. On lag beomer, bury it under an apple tree (any kind will work, except for Pink Lady because that’s a pritzus’diga apple).

On Zos Chanukah, take 8 apples from the apple tree and hang one on each branch of the menorah. Burn the apples erev pesach with the chametz.

בדוק ומנוסה! But only if you follow each step exactly as outlined. Oh, and you need to pay $5000 a month for a holy mekubal in Tzfas to pour lead on your sink every motzei shabbos after melave malka.

amother
Mulberry

Post Wed, Sep 13 2023, 10:30 pm
My baby was screaming and screaming nonstop. I took on a new chumra in tznius, to not wear my pretty little heart earrings, and just a few hours later he fell asleep!!!! You should all totally try it.

And I was really hungry the next day, so I took on that I will make sure that all of my clothes are loose enough so nobody can tell if I'm wearing maternity, and after I ate just two and a half loaves of bread and all the leftover meatballs my hunger just VANISHED!!!! This chumra is amazing, I'm telling you!

Queen Of Hearts

Post Wed, Sep 13 2023, 10:33 pm
I wear a blindfold while walking down the street. I don't want to expose my eyes to pritzus.

I look through my peephole to ensure none of my male neighbors are in the vicinity. When the coast is clear I make a run for it.

I rinse my mouth five times with soap before davening to rid myself of any impurities.

My children are only allowed out to play in the evening. Daytime is too risky. Exposure and all that.

These segulos seem to be working. My children and I are officially known as 'out of this world' on the block. My neighbors make a run for it when I appear.

I will Bezras Hashem, Bli Neder, I'm Yertza Hashem add on more segulos as soon as the suds from my nostrils dissapate.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Sep 13 2023, 10:33 pm
amother Brickred wrote:
For the sink leak issue, sing aishes chayil 9 1/2 times, with 9 1/2 people (you will need an odd number of pregnant women iykwim), for 9 1/2 days, the 9 1/2th day of the 9 1/2 month of the 9 1/2th shmittah. People have reported nissim!!

The leak issue is resolved bh. I wonder which of those segulas she used, and how many were needed.
Let's share our tznius upgrades and segulas we took ourselves upon or resolve to do.

amother
Brickred

Post Wed, Sep 13 2023, 10:34 pm
amother Mulberry wrote:
My baby was screaming and screaming nonstop. I took on a new chumra in tznius, to not wear my pretty little heart earrings, and just a few hours later he fell asleep!!!! You should all totally try it.

And I was really hungry the next day, so I took on that I will make sure that all of my clothes are loose enough so nobody can tell if I'm wearing maternity, and after I ate just two and a half loaves of bread and all the leftover meatballs my hunger just VANISHED!!!! This chumra is amazing, I'm telling you!

Don’t kid yourself, your kavanah behind the loose clothes was to ya know the loaves need to go somewhere… that’s chuchmes hayetzer it’s not so simple. I bet you’ll be hungry again sometime very soon. You can’t fool Hashem.

bgr8ful

Post Wed, Sep 13 2023, 10:42 pm
whenever I go out I dress exactly like a guy, down to the last detail, so that other guys shouldnt even be able to tell that I'm a woman and chas vshalom maybe like get aroused.
ive seen incredible yeshuas burich Hashem burich Hashem, and really I think this is what everyone should do so that our heilige men's eyes should never chas vshalom see a woman.
but thats just me; ask your lor.

amother
Brickred

Post Wed, Sep 13 2023, 10:46 pm
bgr8ful wrote:
whenever I go out I dress exactly like a guy, down to the last detail, so that other guys shouldnt even be able to tell that I'm a woman and chas vshalom maybe like get aroused.
ive seen incredible yeshuas burich Hashem burich Hashem, and really I think this is what everyone should do so that our heilige men's eyes should never chas vshalom see a woman.

Wow so inspiring! Mashich will come because of nashim tzidkunius like you!

bgr8ful

Post Wed, Sep 13 2023, 10:51 pm
amother Brickred wrote:
Wow so inspiring! Mashich will come because of nashim tzidkunius like you!

duh Rolling Eyes

amother
Poinsettia

Post Wed, Sep 13 2023, 11:02 pm
synthy wrote:
בדוק ומנוסה! But only if you follow each step exactly as outlined. Oh, and you need to pay $5000 a month for a holy mekubal in Tzfas to pour lead on your sink every motzei shabbos after melave malka.

So that's where the leak came from!

amother
OP

Post Wed, Sep 13 2023, 11:15 pm
bgr8ful wrote:

Is this the reason why some woman do not wear makeup or dress feminine? Your idea is brilliant.

YounginBP

Post Wed, Sep 13 2023, 11:16 pm
I bh now wear a cropped cardboard box and put my cross body bag on top.

I hope I was allowed to post it here. I'm really not bragging.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Sep 13 2023, 11:19 pm
Theres a chumra to wear a summer coat. Even in the height of summer, Not to pull attention to yourself.

amother
Maize

Post Wed, Sep 13 2023, 11:23 pm
Really hoping ChatGPT can tell these are jokes because it's in the Entertainment forum. Otherwise that will be quite the read when a writer sits down one day and uses ChatGPT as a springboard for their article.

Gittu

Post Thu, Sep 14 2023, 10:13 am
I never look at men, not even at my own husband LOL
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics