Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Chanukah
My tefila was answered with a note on menorah
  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next

amother
OP

Post Mon, Nov 06 2023, 7:46 pm
With chanukah around the corner….I wanted to publicize this….last year I really wanted something from Hashem and on zos Chanukah I davened so hard and put a note on the leg of the menora and said I would publicize the neis if it happens. Guess what?!? BH I was answered!!! It was a MASSIVE NEIS!!!
KEEP DAVNENING!! HASHEM HEARS YOUR VOICE!!! YESHOUS ARE COMING!!!!!

amother
Bottlebrush

Post Mon, Nov 06 2023, 8:12 pm
amother OP wrote:
With chanukah around the corner….I wanted to publicize this….last year I really wanted something from Hashem and on zos Chanukah I davened so hard and put a note on the leg of the menora and said I would publicize the neis if it happens. Guess what?!? BH I was answered!!! It was a MASSIVE NEIS!!!

Thank you SO much for posting this!

amother
Petunia

Post Mon, Nov 06 2023, 8:14 pm
So was mine!! I put mine in 2 years ago the shift started within a year and BH is happening more fully now

amother
Skyblue

Post Mon, Nov 06 2023, 8:16 pm
Mine didnt....Sad

amother
Emerald

Post Mon, Nov 06 2023, 8:19 pm
so happy for you but FYI mine did not. I guess the ppl that get answered are more vocal so ppl get swept up in it.

amother
Almond

Post Mon, Nov 06 2023, 8:22 pm
I made two requests. One happened, kind of, not the way I wanted, but in the end I got what I wanted. The other request is for someone else and I don't know yet if it was or wasn't fulfilled.

amother
NeonPink

Post Mon, Nov 06 2023, 8:22 pm
amother OP wrote:
so nice to hear. did you ask for only one request?

Fabulous

Post Mon, Nov 06 2023, 8:44 pm
Just put a note on zos Chanukah? Anything else?

amother
Blonde

Post Mon, Nov 06 2023, 8:47 pm
What is the source for this?

Highstrung

Post Mon, Nov 06 2023, 8:49 pm
I davened really hard and I put a list of 4 things.
HaShem answered “no” to all of them.
But I would try it again . I’m not the type to give up.

amother
Mauve

Post Mon, Nov 06 2023, 8:50 pm
[removed]

Tao

Post Mon, Nov 06 2023, 8:52 pm
amother Blonde wrote:
What is the source for this?

Zos Chanukah something to do with number 8 being above tevah so beyond the fact that Chanukah is a Yom Tov of miracles, it's an extra zechus to daven on Zos Chanukah, even for a 'neis'. Never heard of putting a note on the menorah though. I daven next to the menorah.

hodeez

Post Mon, Nov 06 2023, 9:03 pm
Beautiful I'm so happy for you!

amother
OP

Post Mon, Nov 06 2023, 9:56 pm
KEEP DAVENING!!
I promise Hashem hears you!! Even if it may look like He didn't answer yet, your yeshua is under way without you even realizing. Just sit back, breathe in and out and let Hashem take the "reins of your life",-let Hashem in and let Him take over because really He is and the more you feel it and internalize it, the more you'll see it.
I'm telling you! try it!!

amother
Fern

Post Mon, Nov 06 2023, 11:16 pm
Call me a scoffer if you like, but I would tend to think your yeshuos were attributable to your davening, or simply chasdei Hashem, and not to a note on your menorah on Zos Chanuka or any other time. But if it makes you happy to think your kvittel is what did it, so be it.

amother
NeonBlue

Post Tue, Nov 14 2023, 1:38 pm
I just checked my note, I asked for A LOT!! TMI some answered and some not yet. There's still time.

But I just wanted to publicize that I asked for something for one of my kids mental health struggles and yes we did hishtadlus too but it's not usually so easily fixed and it is really amazing how he is doing. BH BH BH!
Another child I asked for something to do with a change in their education and this was answered. BH!
Another child was struggling with getting up for school and it's not an issue for him anymore BH!
Other requests have not been answered but the above are still huge for me. And I still think there has been progress on some of my other requests Smile BH.

I think being able to look back on my requests is helpful to see how much Hashem did help me! we are always davening for the current crisis in our lives and don't realize how much Hashem has answered us in the past and this is helpful to see. May all our tefillos be answered.

amother
Navyblue

Post Tue, Nov 14 2023, 1:55 pm
amother OP wrote:
KEEP DAVENING!!
I promise Hashem hears you!! Even if it may look like He didn't answer yet, your yeshua is under way without you even realizing. Just sit back, breathe in and out and let Hashem take the "reins of your life",-let Hashem in and let Him take over because really He is and the more you feel it and internalize it, the more you'll see it.
I'm telling you! try it!!

Please dont make such sweeping statements.
No, not everyone gets a yeshua. Some people get a big fat no.

#BestBubby

Post Tue, Nov 14 2023, 2:00 pm
Highstrung wrote:
I davened really hard and I put a list of 4 things.
HaShem answered “no” to all of them.
But I would try it again . I’m not the type to give up.

I Also did not see a yeshua for my sister yet.

Except that I see my sister has amazing strength to bear her nisayon. That is a partial yeshuah.

I am going to try again this zos chanukah.

I am also doing the no complaining in kislev segulah.

#BestBubby

Post Tue, Nov 14 2023, 2:01 pm
amother Navyblue wrote:
Please dont make such sweeping statements.
No, not everyone gets a yeshua. Some people get a big fat no.

Maybe it is a not yet.

amother
Navyblue

Post Tue, Nov 14 2023, 2:03 pm
#BestBubby wrote:
Maybe it is a not yet.

I davened for a second child. For many years. Many many years. I had to have a hysterectomy.
Do you still think its a not yet?
Page 1 of 6   1  2  3  4  5  6  Next Recent Topics